Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Which head has the most promise?
Tell me, which would be the best to continue on to make a set out of?

This, whose eyes will be changed soon.

This which I'm fairly pleased with.

This is also, nice.

All are made in the same style, but all differently. Any improvements that you can see are much appreciated, but do so with C&C.

P.S. Disregard all names for the heads, they will be changed for final product.
#Magnus - #Sigma
By this, I suspect you mean the second one. I thought this one as well, as it is the most developed, in features. Starting the set for it, soon.
#Magnus - #Sigma
It's either the first or the second one.
The smile in the third one kind of ruined the whole head.
The first and second head have a lot of potential.
BAD LUCK
The first one is the best IMO
It's plating makes it unique in some sort of way, and making the metal diagnol and pointed downward, gives it a different feel from other heads
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Thanks everyone. I may edit the third one, and remove the smile, as I agree, it ruins the head. I may re-do the eyes as well.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Either the first or second, to be honest I like Demon more, first thing I noticed difference between the two was the eyes, and the 2nd one really stands out more than the first. Can't wait to see which one you choose and how it turns out.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Alright, I have chosen the second one, as I think taht I can make a good set out of it, WIP's to come.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Alright sweet, can't wait to see what it looks like xD
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.