Toribash
Original Post
Hey Everyone
Hello people of toribash! BigBoss178 is the name...and I've been playing/fighting in the game since Jul 20, 2014 . I'm not really new to toribash since I've recently played it a lot, but i'm new to the forums though XD. Anyways i haven't really played online lately..either cause i'm usually busy with things, or that i normally do other things :P. I'm not a pro when it comes to playing toribash with other people..so i'm training myself to get better no matter what challenges i face . Also i'm not in any clans at the moment, but maybe one day..one day i'll work my way to be in one or just simply create my own clan.

Anyways idk if there's nothing else for me to say on here then..i conclude this with my end of the story and have an awesome day

Edit: Had to edit the last part of my ending, realized i made a mistake XD.
Last edited by BigBoss178; Jan 30, 2015 at 05:14 AM.
Hey, and welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions forum or in-game related, PM me.

~Cheers
Modo Bestia
Welcome to the 2nd half of Toribash!
I love the forums equally as much as the game it's self; It's a whole new community.
Also, nice enthusiasm in your post. We need more members like that!
Thanks! without enthusiasm then what would life be like without it? :P. Anyways i'm sure i'll get use to the community..and maybe make some new friends if i can .
Oh, man, hello! We are happy to have a new forum user! If you don't understand the jointa or you are stuck, I can help you! Also, you can parkour! Yep, it is not that easy, it is difficult! So, you have to watch Mocucha's replays!
have a nice day and skilled decapings! ))