ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Halloween Festivities!

Toribash's 2015 Halloween Festivities
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

It's very spooky on Halloween night,
The ghosts and goblins will give you a fright.

Watch your back, do not be blind.
If you're not careful, who knows what you'll find?

You might see things like little black bats,
Or you might see things like scary black cats.

On every porch there's a pumpkin or two,
With their creepy grins smiling at you.

It's very spooky on Halloween night.

Oh yes, my spooky friends and bloody comrades! Halloween has come to Toribash once again!

Come closer, you silly little boy, you naughty little girl, we have both tricks and treats for you! Following events will happen during this year's festivities:

- The Possessed Item - event about creating your own halloween item - already started!

- The Haunted Gauntlet - revamped version of an event from last year, that is dueling in-game event for players with a chance to win a Demon Force - already started!

- Apparition Appropriation - do you remember Too Spooky!? Yes? Good, it's something similar. No? Be prepared for a treasure hunt type of event on forums, then - already started!

- Art in Your Blood - clan event about doing replays and making art at the same time - coming out on 15th October!

- In-game Don't look behind! events - don't let the spooky GMs catch you, watch out for broadcasts!

Of course, we have something special for you, as always! The following items will be used as prizes for the events stated above. Don't be afraid to knock on our doors!

- Pumpkin Head

(15 Shiai Tokens)

- Witch Hat

(15 Shiai Tokens)

- Frankenbolts

(5 Shiai Tokens)

- Skull Necklace

(10 Shiai Tokens)

- Devil Wings
COMING SOON
(?? Shiai Tokens)

As you can see, these items will also be available for shiai tokens. Don't worry, though, you'll be able to win shias in our events, as well as get those items a bit cheaper if you are lucky (totally not a sale announcement).

All the events will end on October 31st.

Main Banner by Chris

Last edited by Powas; Oct 11, 2015 at 01:33 PM.
retired
Right now I remember XD Good run though, good luck this year ;) I wish Tonakai is still the Slenderman :3 I still use that mod all the time when hosting fun mod servers. I have an epic opener when being the Chaser :D I made a hotseat actually. Didn't have to pay a single toricredit :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Yack908 View Post
Great! Starting October 15 desert ?
Anyone can participate?
It is a tournament?
There are rules ?
Which is the /jo ? :v

Check the thread when it comes out all the rules will be posted then in THAT thread.

If your talking about the "don't look behind" events, those will be globaled whenever they are up and running look out for the broadcast.
Last edited by Fates; Oct 6, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I like this event!!
Last edited by Taco; Oct 8, 2015 at 02:34 AM.
Straight Outta Chipotle
Props to whoever created these events great job done by the GM team!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)

Oi, guys. Yeah, you. Over here. The GM's last halloween delivery truck "took a little detour" if you know what I mean. You interested in some discount stock? Course you are, mates rates, 40% off, just for you. I ain't got no demon wings, they all flew away when the truck crashed. I mean, got lost. Alright, so are you interested or what? I can't hold this stock for long, I've gotta shift it, you got 12 hours. Until 12 Noon GMT.
- Pumpkin Head

(15 9 Shiai Tokens)

- Witch Hat

(15 9 Shiai Tokens)

- Frankenbolts

(5 3 Shiai Tokens)

- Skull Necklace

(10 6 Shiai Tokens)

Don't tell no GM's alright?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I sent my pm to erth during the sale time, but got no item or response

am I doing it wrong?

edit: thank you thanks
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Nov 2, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
Cops found me, sale is long over peoples.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Just a notice that you only have until November 5th midnight GMT to redeem Halloween items. It'd be best if you hurry before you miss out!