ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Clan Textures & Titles
Welcome Toribash artist and Wanna Be's alike.

I'm looking for someone who is talented enough to make a(some) clan texture(s).

Something unique with the TFA logo on the clan page attached to it. Maybe an arm texture, or glove texture, even a forearm texture would do; just make it look good. Also looking for some clan titles.

All the ones we need:
Ranks
Rules
Story
Faltering Angels
Future Events
Goals
Rank up info
War Teams
Apply Here
Clan Textures

Budget: 60k (Dont worry, i can pay you. My account currency doesn't broadcast my entire currency aka ima buy some damn tc...)

Post WIPs and name your price. NO COPY AND PASTE, NO TEMPLATES FROM OTHER ARTIST, AND PLEASE "HAND" DRAW THESE (This refers to no C/P and templates.)

Credit of this image goes to fadibob
Clan Image that should be used. Be free to add a badge template behind it to make it look like... a badge, ofc. (Optional)

Be creative, it shouldn't be that hard. I even raised the budget.

Last edited by KingChung; Dec 16, 2015 at 03:54 PM.
KingChung's Moderated Message:
Came back. Game still dead... Been 10 years. Playerbase still toxic...
bump
i have a wip for rank

rank

tell me if needed changes
Last edited by Mist; Dec 16, 2015 at 02:21 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
i have a wip for rank

rank

tell me if needed changes

Looks fine. Try to make it more angelic in a 2nd wip so i can see the difference please. That's has more of a futuristic look to it.
I'm not sure if you like it but I have this is mind

WIP 2

Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I'm not sure if you like it but I have this is mind

WIP 2

Dude, that's the same image you tried to submit to me for a logo. I asked for no C/P or templates. No longer buying from you.
I'm so very sorry for that, my brother has done it again and i'm so piss at him for going into my laptop and change everything and I take full responsibility for it.

My wing that I've drawn has been completed. if u can see, it has been lightly drawn, then remade with the curve line thing.

can you tell me if it's okay for your clan titles.?

Sorrry, my drawn angel

Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I'm so very sorry for that, my brother has done it again and i'm so piss at him for going into my laptop and change everything and I take full responsibility for it.

My wing that I've drawn has been completed. if u can see, it has been lightly drawn, then remade with the curve line thing.

can you tell me if it's okay for your clan titles.?

Sorrry, my drawn angel

No thanks. I accept your reasoning for the mistake even though I've seen you use the same excuse in more than one of my and others threads. Still no longer buying from you, try not to let your brother do art for you. Thanks for your effort.
Here's a fairly simple font/style for the titles:

Obviously, if you accept this, I wouldn't want you to pay me very much. However, I can add some sort of background design like Gangsta's attempts, if you'd like. It would take me some time, though.

Creating textures might take me a few hours, since I would like to get to my main computer to create them.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
Originally Posted by UkeAssassin View Post
Here's a fairly simple font/style for the titles:

Obviously, if you accept this, I wouldn't want you to pay me very much. However, I can add some sort of background design like Gangsta's attempts, if you'd like. It would take me some time, though.

Creating textures might take me a few hours, since I would like to get to my main computer to create them.

Try doing something along the lines of putting a halo over like the O's or maybe even the I's. Also, could you try hollowing them out and putting something inside them. (Check orginclan page for what I'm talking about. I really want something that's not just as simple as the titles I have on the page currently)