Ranking
Well what I've found makes my summers a lot longer is actually get up at a normal time like 6 or 7 in the morning. Sometimes even earlier.

This means you get 5-6 extra hours of time to do fun shit before noon, and thus you get a lot more out of your summers and do what you want really.

Waking up after 12 just cuts your summers by about a third, and no one wants that.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post

Go to the gym and make yourself look hot. It's surprisingly easy in my experience and you'll feel better about yourself every day. Buy some dank clothes and impress potential mates

ya, it's healthy for your body and mind. You'll think about things way different with those dank dopamine and testo hormones
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
try to get better at Toribash

make at least 1 liked-loved meme

play football nonstop

Take a break from internet for 3 days or so

or try to make the most friends anyone has ever had.

Click here..

I will learn more programming and make tc
i will also go to the seaside with my college friends, drive mycar across the country
I will learn more programming and make tc
i will also go to the seaside with my college friends, drive mycar across the country

nice schedule, it's almost the same as mine, also i have to do some projects, animations, and get better at TB
If you have piggies, Make more 'o those Siggys
Obviously made by code:
Furnoa
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
defeat your crippling depression

who hurt u landen??!!

Getting a job to finally build up for that comma when u check ur bank balance
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18