Ranking
Original Post
All Versions of TB ever ~sir
Originally Posted by sir View Post

Здравствуйте!
В этой теме вы сможете найти старые (и не очень) версии Toribash, находившиеся в публичном доступе.

Клиенты Toribash версий 0.xx:

Клиенты Toribash версий 1.xx:

Клиенты Toribash версий 3.xx:
Клиенты Toribash версий 4.xx:

Примечание: все версии до 3.94 после смены серверов 6 декабря 2011 являются устаревшими.
Для использования версий от 3.32 до 3.9-beta8 включительно вам потребуется скачать патч и установить его в папку игры.
Для использования версий до 3.32 включительно вам нужно будет изменить список серверов, к которым подключается игра.

You're welcome from sir and me, for digging it up.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I dont understand why there aren't 2.0-2.9 links. Someone said they were never publically released. But that's not true. I got my hands on a version 2.7. Im scared to look it up again because of viruses and things. Anyways. I made a video of it when I was 10. And if a 10 year old can get his hands on it so can a we all. And none of the downloads work for me. I click download and nothing happens.
Esoteric Badass
Originally Posted by Zenotama View Post
I dont understand why there aren't 2.0-2.9 links. Someone said they were never publically released. But that's not true. I got my hands on a version 2.7. Im scared to look it up again because of viruses and things. Anyways. I made a video of it when I was 10. And if a 10 year old can get his hands on it so can a we all. And none of the downloads work for me. I click download and nothing happens.

Versions 2.xx were never free, people bought those. Thats why they weren't publicly released I think.
golf
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
Versions 2.xx were never free, people bought those. Thats why they weren't publicly released I think.

You could get a free demo. I'll show you my old video about it. (cringy a f)
Please dont judge I was little.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hFvy5E6jDg
Esoteric Badass
Seriously, recreating the thread in off-topic probably isn't the best idea though. You could've asked to put this in the FAQ or something.

Anywho, I'll see about sir's information getting a spot there or something.

closed

Edit: Wizard said "ok" or whatever that means. This should show up in the faq at some point.
Last edited by Link; Jul 18, 2016 at 06:12 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.