Toribash
If you just started, play the game normally, you only ever get to experience that once. Ever player has fond memories of their first play through, i did mine on my Paladin in Retribution spec and i remember so many things that happened, the first time i got ganked lol, dude flew out the sky and smacked me dead. Taking time to enjoy and discover the game is amazing dude, you'll have the rest of your life to play at max level and chase endgame results but you can never go relive the first experiences you have with WoW
Well interestingly enough I hit Rival this season. Missed Duelist by 50
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
update on WoW progress

I got AoTC on the last week before nighthold on my priest lol. I never actually completed ToV on normal, except for odyn, which was a really awesome fight. I also finally got into a guild that recently formed and starting progress in nighthold tomorrow. Luckily they have the same raid times as my old guild, which is really awesome. My healing parses are pretty decent (I'm almost always between 75-92 ilvl percentile on fights), and my dps parses are... average (usually above 50 ilvl percentile, though due to the gear I have (mostly mastery and crit, and minimal haste), it's expected to be mediocre)

I dropped DH completely because it sucks now. demon blades is the worst talent ever, and it's the best talent for its tier for optimal DPS. (it's essentially autoattacking until you proc fury... GAMEPLAY!)

might post how the first raid night went here. hopefully it won't be shit

also only one guild on my server actually beat helya on mythic lol.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jan 24, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
If you just started, play the game normally, you only ever get to experience that once. Ever player has fond memories of their first play through, i did mine on my Paladin in Retribution spec and i remember so many things that happened, the first time i got ganked lol, dude flew out the sky and smacked me dead. Taking time to enjoy and discover the game is amazing dude, you'll have the rest of your life to play at max level and chase endgame results but you can never go relive the first experiences you have with WoW

Sure i like the open world games.But very hard to discover the game
+ i wanna play toribash every day xd
NO TITLE
bfa is out for a while now i started late

i wanted to play druid tank, its busted so i have a boomkin but dps is borign so i swapped to blood dk which deals more dps with a lower ilvl
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
In bfa, most of the dps classes feel really clunky and slow. The only dps class I really find tolerable is Arms Warrior, since they don't really have cooldowns to slow down your rotation, except for Sweeping Strikes.

Continued with playing Holy Priest since they remained relatively unchanged since Legion, and HW: Salvation is the biggest dick cooldown in the entire game. Also healing is fun.
Have a few parses that I'm pretty proud of (had server 1st healing on Normal Fetid for a while). if any of you dudes play on NA servers and are alliance, and want to run keys or something hmu
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 20, 2018 at 06:50 AM.
DH becomes pretty fun once you gear up and get that haste going.
They are so mobile and spammy that it doesnt feel clunky really.
i sort of only got to 113 before getting bored. leveling has been the same since wod. only the map changes. mop was sort of the same but had so much more to do after hitting level cap.
M I N I V A N