Toribash
Original Post
Castle Crasher or Luffy Texture Set
I need somebody to make Castle Crasher Texture Set for me. I will repay you overtime. It needs to be the RED, BLUE, OR ORANGE castle crasher OR IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO THIS, MAKE A MONKEY D. LUFFY SET INSTEAD. If I am able to I will supply a normal head texture so that you can put it there. if it doesn't work on the default size then I can't supply the head textures aside from that. I will pay a minimum of 18K (OVERTIME) to the one who decides to do this. I will be unable to pay them ABOVE 50K (OVERTIME). Thank you.

Sayonara,
ItsSans
Yeah Joints are optional. But you'll get less TC for it then.
-----
By The Way I'll give a bonus 500 if you include a Saitama head. Saitama is the guy from One Punch Man. Here's a pic.
Last edited by ItsSans; Dec 29, 2016 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Before I forget, Don't worry about the feet unless it is the Luffy one. I have feet that match castle crashers already. Just letting you know.
on it, going to have a go at the castle crasher character, that color, red green yellow or blue
Originally Posted by iBash View Post
on it, going to have a go at the castle crasher character, that color, red green yellow or blue

How about....... If you're experienced enough Grey but if not orange! Thanks iBash!
-----
Originally Posted by ItsSans View Post
How about....... If you're experienced enough Grey but if not orange! Thanks iBash!

Hold on. Try Orange First and if you feel confident, try grey, and show it to me on display so I can choose which of the two.
Last edited by ItsSans; Feb 24, 2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump