Ranking
Impresive.
Better graphics and 3D.
Metal Gear Solid.
Awesome, hope I get one.
Originally Posted by Pwnage102 View Post
i want it!!!!
is it like the 3d tv..except a gaming console!!!
HELL YEA

yeah except its not huge and doesnt cost 3000$.

oh and the fact that its not actually "3D" in the fact that it projects imagines like some movies playing in a theatre.

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
yeah except its not huge and doesnt cost 3000$.

oh and the fact that its not actually "3D" in the fact that it projects imagines like some movies playing in a theatre.

yes it is, it's main selling feature is that you can view 3d without the funky glasses
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
If it gets a US release, then Nintendo can have all my money.

I've heard it's not getting released in the US.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
wohw.... thats neat...
rlly
itll get released in austria in spring :3
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I'm getting this. I saw it the first time a few months back and I want it. I want it so bad. Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil, maybe a few other unannounced games. Like some Grand Theft Auto III would be soooo bad ass.
I don't see why you would dislike a blocky console. It fits much better in your pocket if it's blocky.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Nickone you can stick to your Nintendo 64, but only when you're at home. I'm gonna enjoy this shit at school, busses, and anywhere else when I'm not at home.