Original Post
Needing new moderators...
Hi everyone!

We're looking for some moderators to moderate the following board
  • General discussion
  • Toribash
  • Events
  • Tutorials

The only peoples who will get these moderator stars, are ones who are active in Toribash, the forums AND the IRC channel. Although you don't have to be in IRC all the time, myself and the global mods prefer people who are there often enough.

These mods will/can create their own rules for the board, providing they're not stupid. For an example, if you get the placement of a mod in Events you will be required to create events, help people in making them, and participate in them. You can make your own rules for new events, such as "No making events if you fail to gain 5 players" or something.

This will mean, Toribash will grow and grow till it's so big (other random cool words here)!

Resources
http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2772.0 - mIRC tutorial
http://www.toribash.com/chat - Java Webchat for IRC

We will be watching.

p.s karma is back by popular request
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Needing new moderators...
:o damn, i didnt exspect this many people to apply for these mod positions

Best of luck to Veb and choseing lol

Smokie.........
OG of TB
A man of few words
I think we should have a vote so other people can choose who they think will be best mods
I Threathened the wrong person!
Originally Posted by [Fluff
Jono_Dude ]
I think we should have a vote so other people can choose who they think will be best mods

Nah. Who knows what idiots could be voting in the poll. It should all just be up to veb.
I would like to be a moderator or even just on one board or you don't even have to pick me if someone is, but I am on every day and on irc sometimes. Also I think Kiwi should be a moderator.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Jono_Dude ]

Yeah... we could do that... but its our way anyhow.
<( O )>
Personally I would like to moderate General Disscusion or toribash or both, but the chances of me getting picked out of all these people is very slim, but you can't blame me for trying.
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Jono_Dude ]

Nah. Who knows what idiots could be voting in the poll. It should all just be up to veb.

Yes i agree
Yes lets leave it up to veb.