ES Recruitment Drive
Looks like fun game but clearly has its limitations, since the movement is only for the upper body. I really like the "create your own moves" idea but since its basically "do your own kind of punch" I doubt the creative control is enough to make it really work. That said Id love to try it!
hmm someone already did a thread on this '' http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=505784 '' but it look promising and fun, being able to do your own move with those mechanics :P
no u

I assume this thread will get closed because we already have one but I'll throw this in before it does.

I am getting this game if it becomes available by the time I hit Uni
I played the tech demo but, you can't attack (I even looked into the config files), just move around and play with the extremely buggy bracket keys to make your robots model out of line with the actual physics frame haha.
New tech demo with ability to play with keyboard and mouse was added on kickstarter page. Before you was able to play only with xbox gamepad.
Last edited by Andrsabaka; May 11, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
Then how do you attack because I got the tech demo only days ago and none of the config files show how. Just movement.