Ranking
Original Post
Demon Wings - Halloween Special

Greetings!
We're happy to announce that the long awaited wings are finally available! Behold!

You can buy Demon Wings for 15 ST! You can gather ST by participating in GM events and maybe, if you're lucky, wings will be a prize for one of them as well, saving your the trouble of getting that much Shiais. You never know.
For your convenience, you can use /dl and /lp 0 commands to check how wings look ingame. I'm wearing it.

Go get them now!

Music used: Dark Tranquillity - Shadow in Our Blood
Replays taken from Toribash defaults: Demo by Nuthug
Spar by Oblivion
Tori used: Powas
Item's creators: ImmortalPig, Noki1119

Last edited by Erth; Oct 31, 2015 at 02:23 PM.
retired
Sexy as hell!!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nooice!

Now it's time to update my set
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
obnoxiously big and ugly
good start though hopefully we get better looking wings that dont get in the way of gameplay
Originally Posted by randolf69 View Post
obnoxiously big and ugly
good start though hopefully we get better looking wings that dont get in the way of gameplay

Beggars can't be choosers. Wings have gotten so many requests on the item forgers news thread, it isn't even funny. Be happy that they are listening to the community. Turn off items if you're so against them.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Nice. When do we get angel wings? Christmas maybe? wink wink
I'm just gamin' man
I thought they were going to be like Skulfuk's wings, this is way more different. I like them.