Toribash
Original Post
[R] Clan Art
Hello artist of the toribash community, I'm here to request some art for my clan page, you know banners and such.

Budget: 42,000TC

Deadline: None

Theme: While making these banners remember, we are spectators, creatures of the shadows that only watch the events of time play out, we do not interfere. Colors for the banners should be neutral or cool colors (Blue, purple, black, white, grey, etc...), no warm colors should be used (red, pink, orange, etc...).

Pouffywall's color list (you are not bound to this list): DarkOrchid, Purple, Plum, Indigo, DarkSlateBlue, SlateGray, Navy.

Banner Text
-(Spec) Spectators' Application/Recruitment Thread
-Story
-Rules
-Goals
-Clan Bank Account
-Donation Rewards
-(Spec) Spectators' Enemies and Allies
-Clan Art
-Clan Video
-Player Cards

You are not confined to type out the text exactly as I have written it. You have creative freedom to reword it as you please as long as it gets the same message across. Like you can take out the (Spec) and just use Spectators if you think it looks better.

Note: Our members will be stopping by to give their own opinions on the art posted here, though the only members who's opinions you should base your work on are the executive members that I will list below.

Executive members: PouffyWall, K0HTA, Aubrey, Gabe.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 13, 2015 at 04:13 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I generally want to be able to match RGBs of the banners to that of the usable text colors on the forums, just for consistency's sake. So, I went looking for some different purples. Here's a list of them. If you are able to think of or find any other purple text colours on the forum and think you might like that colour better... perfect! Just make sure to tell us what base colour you used and what its colour name is here on the forums. I hope this doesn't sound like an unreasonable request (I'm a huge perfectionist).

DarkOrchid
Orchid
Purple
Plum
Indigo
DarkSlateBlue
SlateGray
Navy
Lavender

P.S. my personal favourite is Dark Orchid c ;
Last edited by pouffy; Dec 13, 2015 at 04:03 AM.
Ummmm well we don't really have any specific sizes in mind. Whatever you see fit will be fine I guess. Though I am a fan of bigger is better. Though if you could just make them around the same size as like Origin's page I would be fine with that.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
As far as size goes, I wouldn't want anything tooooo big. Generally I'd want you to hold to the constraints of 1000x200-300 ish. I'll leave that one ultimately up to your judgement. I have no problem with anything smaller than that if you wish, I just wanted to give you an "upper bound" so to speak.
Also a side note, I'm in love with Tint's clan art on their page. If you could make something epic like that I would have your babies.

http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=17
Heres an early wip, should I continue? Tell me if you want anything changed.

Logo

Recruitment

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Feels a bit too retro and "alive" for my taste. I want something more of the line where it doesn't draw your attention to much, but when you see it its still beautiful.
It's actually pretty nice. It's a bit too colourful though, and I think the inclusion of some grey could tone that down. The letters are also very straight forward, and I wonder if it might look nice to add a bit of flair or embellishments to them. Or make them a bit cursive? That's something other people should weigh in on as well.