ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I like Zwift's new art better than his last.. though I'm still partial to Fadibob's lol. I still think it's a bit too fruity, but it's up to you, Pouffy.

thanks for supporting me ^^
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB

WIP

I can resize it to make it bigger but these are just wips
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I like where you are going with this, but the thing is we're not even sure if we like where zwift has been taking his, or we would of already chosen it. Both his and your art are good but you should take this opportunity of us being undecided to present something completely original and steal the show. I'm not really sure how the flames concept came into play, but it's not like that's what it is has to be.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
The smoke were there because it shows the theme of the art you guys wanted.
"creatures of the shadows that only watch the events of time play out, we do not interfere."

I could make the logo darker and more disappearing but i will change it.
Still thinking of making the Clan Logo different from the titles

I dont know where i was going with this but i've add the clouds that seemed similar to the image color

WIP

Last edited by Mist; Dec 21, 2015 at 10:53 PM.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I like the way you're thinking about this, but it just feels like a lot of negative space to me. I would suggest forgetting about the clouds.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I like Zwift's new art better than his last.. though I'm still partial to Fadibob's lol. I still think it's a bit too fruity, but it's up to you, Pouffy.

Gbleek here probably has the best eye for art in this clan, so I'd usually be prone to agree with him. I don't know. I feel like I'm looking at two different extremes when I see fadibob's and Zwift's art.

Originally Posted by fadibob View Post
like this ?? :P i think it gone more scary :P

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I'll start going in lists, just because they're cleaner than paragraphs.

Colours:
- Black seems awfully dark and makes a very bold statement, and I don't really like that. I'd almost like to see a sort of simple grey instead
- I actually like the purple, but I think you could either use it more sparingly or more creatively.

Toris:
- I think I've said this before, but I'd love to see the toris acting a bit more... chilled. You know? As if they're just hanging out.
- I'd love to see a bit of asymmetry going on with this. They're both doing the same thing, and I think you could be waaaaaay more creative with them. I think it'd be great if they were interacting in some way

Font:
- This font is so "cut" and almost a little bit scary. I'd like a little bit more flow in the letters, you know? Something that doesn't look scary, doesn't look fruity.. something maybe a touch sophisticated? Something that looks more organic, or has a more organic shape.
- The same way Zwift kinda did, I think I'd like two different fonts for the main "Spectators" and "A World Yet to be Seen," with the latter a bit more twirly or complex looking.

Other Details:
- I like where you were going with the little twirls above and below the main text. The two at the bottom and the big one at the top looks good, but I don't like the smaller twirls inside the bigger ones. Could you find some other way to fill that space, or even just remove them? I think if you broke outside of that same shape and filled in the gap with something new it could look great.
- Those strange tentacle things around the phrase, "A World Yet To Be Seen" look... strange xD I'd honestly remove them and not bother with anything else surrounding it. I think it'd look fine without other stuff.
- That big black mass under all of it could be trimmed a little bit. It's important to have transitions and whatnot to make everything look a little bit more cohesive, but you went a little overboard xD

Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
"creatures of the shadows that only watch the events of time play out, we do not interfere."

I dont know where i was going with this but i've add the clouds that seemed similar to the image color

WIP

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I like the way you're thinking about this, but it just feels like a lot of negative space to me. I would suggest forgetting about the clouds.

I agree with K0HTA that there is a ton of negative space... but I don't think at all you should forget about the clouds. I think if you played with those for a bit you could do some reallllly cool looking stuff. Just make sure to eliminate some of that empty space. While you're at it, look at some of the other stuff I've said to artists in the past page or so and get a general idea of what I'm looking for.
i tried making it more live like but i can remove it once you give me the second no

wip 2

Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
You guys said the colors were a bit too fruity, so I darkened them a bit. I can do a different concept of the flames on each banner if you want.

New Design

Personally, I like the design I used in http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...541904&page=10 , but its up to you guys if you are willing to go with this current design.
Last edited by Zwift; Dec 22, 2015 at 01:13 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)

WIP

i tried making it more live like but i can remove it once you give me the second no

wip 2

I like the first one more than the second one, to be honest. I'll just reiterate that the only huge problem I saw with the first one was all the space being filled by only the clouds, so I would have suggested making the clouds smaller.

Just a heads up... I really like what Zwift and Fadibob are doing. I feel like they're very close to having what we want, and I'm not sure you continuing to work on it will be a good use of your time. However, if you do come up with something really cool and creative and think it'll work, feel free to stop by and show us.

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
You guys said the colors were a bit too fruity, so I darkened them a bit. I can do a different concept of the flames on each banner if you want.

New Design

Personally, I like the design I used in http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...541904&page=10 , but its up to you guys if you are willing to go with this current design.

Ooh~ I like it. I can see a few things right now that I don't like, but this was a huge step in the right direction, I think, and you're getting close.

I'll think about this for a bit. I want to identify the exact elements that I think should be removed and added, and I'll add onto this post when I do. I think it'll be more time efficient for all of us if I do that.