Toribash
I just google searched free multiplayer games back in 08 lmao.
Back from the dead.
First found out about this game in 2011 (didnt care to look at the game name that time). I knew it from my cousin tho in 2011, he asked me to play against him because im kinda the better gamer(from his view) every game we played, he will lose hahahaha. So yeah, he showed me the game and dear god ... I laugh so fucking much that time. because this game look so fckin stupid (before i knew anything about it).so we played and yeah it's the default gameplay against uke .. so u know how the game end. he hit me once (very poorly) and then we smash space until the game end. ofc i laugh (and yeah i did lose) because it's fucking hideous. imagine a very very newbie play toribash the contract both pecs hit (lame). and then we are just lying on the floor until time round out. i laugh a lot and told him this game is very stupid. he ended up stop playing it lol. so year later, i was trying to get a bit more space on my laptop so i went into lurking all my folders mode. found this *exe called toribash. (i normally open things before delete it so yeah). so i opened it and yeah i was somehow distracted so i let the game like that (normally i spam entr esc or space) ofc impatient me hahahaha. and then, fucking hooked with toribash. it played the replays in default toribash folder. and it shows me the replay of two playsr(ofc) kicking one of the tori head like they're playing fucking foot volleyball AND DAMN AMAZING. so yeah, then i realised it was that stupid game i mock year ago lol. learn and play play play play then i dunno if im mentally retarded or what .. i just noticed the online gameplay A YEAR LATER. created an acc and start playing in 2013. and ofc i did asked my cousin to play with me (he still use the both pecs contract move lol) but i did a bit jumping kick to decap him . so yeah .. its been quite a while. (im mentally retarded lol because i just knew toribash got forum in 2016 HAHAHAHA)
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Originally Posted by lelush View Post
I just google searched free multiplayer games back in 08 lmao.

same with me in 08
I played everything back then.
Iirc my brother had installed the game, but never played it. I eventually tried it out and dicked around. Deleted it and eventually ended up redownloading it and i've been here for three years, he ck.
I watched nerd cubed video in august 2013 and only started really playing it in 2015 but I hardly play anymore
Message me if you want to war!
PcGamer Mag, way back in 2007 when ToriBash first came out. There was a short little article about it. Year later I joined, I should get back into the game again :l
<? // Nope thing to see here ?>
I was introduced to the game by my cousin in-law (my uncle's wife's son) back in 2010.
He and I used to play games together back then like Warcraft III, GunZ, BF2, Modern Warfare 2, etc.

One day when I went over to his house he was playing Toribash and I immediately hated it lol.
I thought it looked completely stupid but I somehow got into playing it anyway. I guess it was the fact that it was kind of challenging at the time for me.
He stopped playing sometime around 2012 but I ended up staying around in the community/forum not necessarily ingame though.

I for some reason "fell for" marketing in Toribash and stuck around mostly for that even when I couldn't actually play Toribash because I didn't have a computer, I was marketing with my little shit cell phone lol. Which, funny story is that I used it so much to market with that over the summer I had warped my battery as it had overheated. So it's battery life started to be shorter and shorter and had to constantly be on the charger. Most people know me for my part in "marketing" as MocroGunz/DruggedPanda but I used to play Toribash and was quite good at judofrac, aikidobigdojo, and judo. At one time I was pretty good at rk-mma and lenshu too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
In 2008, when I was in 6th grade, my deskmate talked to me about the game. I imagined it completely different. I was not very good at the game, by I discovered that I enjoyed trading. Since then, I made over 20 millions tc and sold it for pocket money )

Now, I only trade when i have free tme, becasue i still enjoy it.
I can't remember how I found the game, probably someone played it on YouTube. I picked it up September 1, 2012. I came back maybe 1 month ago after taking a long break.
:)