Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greetings, Nitro!

I am matttorres (As you may or may not know my name is allready my real name. I named this when i was pretty young but not as young as 11.) I try to be active as much as i could but sometimes i couldnt due to work, Google updating problems and rarely internet issues. But someday i can have enough money to buy a new computer for gaming but for now im aiming for life goals.

My clans that i've joined last time was only (BH) or BloodHunter. The clan died months ago, I was one of the leaders of the clan but then everyone left which made me want to leave but i have already appointed someone else as a leader of it now. For the bank i can always donate some spare TC like what i did on (BH).

I am a 4th Dan Black Belt,I joined toribash on sept 2012 but then i quitted toribash for 2 years and i was on brown belt when i came back.My favorite mods are: Mushu/Wushu, Any parkour maps, Jousting, and Judo. I also like sparring but sometimes i mess up in the middle of the combat, Although i did try only 1 successful spar so far but i didn't want to waste some of my time that wouldn't give me rewards for every win, So i decided to stop on sparring just a bit and concentrate on Tourneys but most of the time i go to the 10tc servers.

I'm a Honest man and I never tell anyone the secret of someone. I never try to rage quit but most of the time i have to go after the battle then when i get defeated everyone will think i will rage quit. I also just quitted (BH) recently to apply to Nitro.

If you guys do need more details about me, Ill just reply back here, Thank you for your coordination Nitro.

Oh and i always read the first posts so i can know what to do in your application threads. so here it is:

<- I've placed the correct page name but still isnt working.
<edit: placed my belt and why i'm an old player but in a bad belt for it.>
<2nd edit: Attempt to put the picture correctly.>
Day Moderated Message:
fixed image
Last edited by Day; Sep 7, 2015 at 08:55 PM.