Toribash
Diamond: 254363.rpl is really nice, I love the way you kept momentum. It made that second kick so much cooler

Justyza: Nice balance skills, some wushu moves in there too. Good to see you are taking wushu to heart more heh.

Will add replays when I'm less busy. done.

A decap on editz, bit holdy of a setup but the aim was true so decided to post it.
A very nice match where I essentially kept rotation throughout. Vordo would be jealous XD
Editz dqed me but for some reason I feel like I won...
Attached Files
popgoeseditz.rpl (52.3 KB, 16 views)
stylishspinning.rpl (66.3 KB, 13 views)
preciseeditzdecapv2.rpl (77.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 20, 2013 at 03:41 AM. Reason: another decap on my bro editz huehue
Alrighty here are some replays, pushed is what i do when im behind on points and there is little frames left (sorry for the glitchy replay, i dunno what happened xD), and umm2 is a unfortunate derp
-----
and a few blocky replays for ya ;)
Attached Files
umm2.rpl (55.4 KB, 7 views)
pushed24.rpl (84.4 KB, 6 views)
block block boom.rpl (153.1 KB, 6 views)
block block boom2w.rpl (99.0 KB, 4 views)
block block boom2w2.rpl (162.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Zer0; Mar 25, 2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This guy said he punches turtles...

zer0, two of those block ones are meh but the last one with felnin was pretty good, shows how far you've progressed offensively. Nice work. I also like the general tone of your movement, it's fluid and aggressive. Try not to upload too many derpy replays, unless they're hilarious.
Attached Files
turtleabuser.rpl (41.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
I see what your getting at.. was around 3am when I posted so I was kind of... Off :/

It's alright, I did the same when I first joined, uploaded some undeserving replays myself hehe. It's just one of those things ;P you get excited. Back to topic. ~rc
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 26, 2013 at 07:49 AM.
Love the way you kept your spin to get that massive head trauma against konorus, not to mention the decap. Very nice.
im not actually sure why this decapped but im putting it on here because it entertains me

To resolve your confusion, he had a quite fast cb but your foot took all that energy and your own and placed it all on his head. His head got pushed forward by it, exposing the neck joint which is easy to dm, and then the pressure put on it already plus the neck hit was enough to dm it. If he hadn't cbed head first, it wouldn't have been a decap. Hope that clears it up. ~rcarey
Attached Files
Noice dec2.rpl (80.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 31, 2013 at 05:13 AM.
I should dump some good stuff as well here soon ;o

EDIT: here are some gewd stuff
Attached Files
shmack.rpl (90.9 KB, 5 views)
mrvoodoopowers.rpl (121.6 KB, 4 views)
sillytb.rpl (70.9 KB, 4 views)
pushcap.rpl (44.4 KB, 6 views)
kido.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
BOOYAH.rpl (69.1 KB, 5 views)
wristsnatch.rpl (93.9 KB, 3 views)
combobuttsmack.rpl (41.4 KB, 15 views)
Finematch.rpl (121.4 KB, 4 views)
begoboop.rpl (116.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v