Toribash
So awesome and cool, the music matched the replays and it adds some epicness to the video. also the camera views r amazing. i only dislike the shaders they are a bit annoying and swexx's flames ruins the view :O. exelent! 9/10
The replays were AMAZING no joke. The wobly camera I did not like that the shaders are kind of annoying sometimes it makes the image to dark. I LOVE the way you used sound effects though epic
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
Btw - Mocu, I still have the impression that slow motioned parts are a little glitchy, aren't they?...
Originally Posted by begotten View Post
Btw - Mocu, I still have the impression that slow motioned parts are a little glitchy, aren't they?...

Yep, I have to found a soft to take replays with more fps (for my videos I use Fraps).

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I loved it.
Only problem I had was the constant "waving" or should I say "swirly" motion in the clips.
Got very annoying, and also gave me a headache. But other than that, I would say that it was pretty good. I also enjoy watching videos that are longer than 60 seconds.

9/10
Dude that was just straight up 10/10
Perfect Music
Perfect Replays
Camera work was amazing
The effects for the shaking ground as the train went by were awesome.~
Wot.
I want to upload the video to share it in HD. It's make 245mo, do you know a website where I can upload it ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash