ES Recruitment Drive
Wow, do I ever wish I could spar like you. Very nice spars. I really like your aggressive and smooth flow in the Omega90 replays. I really liked the knockout punch in the Begotten replay as well. The bridge spar wasn't the greatest, but it was still far better than I could do. You have great tricking abilities, and an odd style (eg. using Heli kicks). There is one thing that does bug me, and it's your contracted wrists. If you were fighting somebody in real life, would you punch and hit them with your knuckles, or the back of your hand? It's the same in Toribash. I suggest extending your wrists, in my opinion, it looks better. Well done!
Slightly twitchy near the end. i would've liked the ko more if u aimed higher, somewhere near the torso. good replay, nonetheless. 9/10
Despite that no one is saying anything about your sparring replays.. I have to say that you're a really good sparring opponent with good fluid movements. There's some twitch here and there, but in overall you're really good. If you started to spar more often you'll get better, especially if you're saying that you're rusty everytime you're uploading a sparring replay ;) We gotta spar sometime again, cheers! : )
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8