90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah kind of, sort of a story explaining with our alliance :v

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Ya shout out to Spcr for soloing that war; and glad to see we are allied with [Crooks]. If I catch any of you guys in game I'll be sure to hang out if it's not a clan only server. Also Nv, never say anything that cringe worthy ever again. Wow you guys posted a lot while I was typing this, so we're doing role-play now? I'm down.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
OOOOHHH that makes more sense so basically we made a bloodpact by cutting lord gabens peni........ Pen Island into pieces and now we have the crooks and ne bond...
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Hey guys, you know the rules about shitposting? Yeah, well roleplay is part of that.

Just kidding, can i be the trapped princess?
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Omg yes Titon the pertit princess <: this seems like a bill cosby family O: pills for everybody!
When I started readin your post I tought you were serious, but the ending phrase caught me completely. Chief Ladyboy as princess, NvS as the handsome rescuer, and me the servant [>~>]/
Last edited by Theory; Feb 18, 2016 at 06:11 AM.

Former [Crooks]
Wait.... can I be the ugly sister? I think that role would fit me irl and in-game.
Ok then you are the ugly fat sister. Then Officer Ovaries will be the handsome rescuer [~_~]/

Former [Crooks]
Ight actually enough of all the silly posts now, talk about clan/toribash things would be more suitable for our thread since we're unofficial

I don't want a cringefest
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
YES! I promise I will not let you down on this role I will be the best ugly fat lady you've ever seen. Lemme take some pills first.... some fattening pills ofc.