View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Tristan please, i'm sure we can arrange something
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
It's my birthday Triton.
And you can't even watch hentai with me.
Some friend..

Tristan it's ok, I'll watch hentai with you.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Yeah definitely man. So who do y'all thinks gonna win CL this year? And who are some top competitors?

I think [NO], [duck] or [Parrot] would win clan league.

Happy Birtdur Tristan!
Woah, hentai? tentacles? sounds like fun I'm down. Hurppy Birtday triston.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
So, hows everyones day? I'm announcing that as of friday, I will inactive from Friday 26 to monday the 3rd (I think it's the 3rd). I'm going snowboarding with some friends closer to Alberta so I'll be way out of range of any wifi. If I get kicked I will go down to Missouri and touch you Triton.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
For anyone that doesn't yet know, Nv has quit Toribash to be able to keep an eye on her son more. She likely won't be coming back in the near future.

Also, what the hell is up with all the inactivity right now? I doubt any of you have an excuse to not be posting. I don't want to have to kick people for extended inactivity in the future.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
For anyone that doesn't yet know, Nv has quit Toribash to be able to keep an eye on her son more. She likely won't be coming back in the near future.

Also, what the hell is up with all the inactivity right now? I doubt any of you have an excuse to not be posting. I don't want to have to kick people for extended inactivity in the future.

My dog I've had for over half my life just died.
To be honest, I don't really have an excuse, except that I don't have anything relevant or interesting to post about, as I rarely do things that are vaguely interesting and I don't have much of an opinion on most things.
Sorry about the dog iPortal.

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
One hint to posting is just post your thoughts daily. And we're getting about a foot of snow at the moment so it's pretty chill. I'm hyped to work on my website and start working in graphic design. How have you guys been?
Ay I just got back into dueling made 42k then went down back to 22k and Idk if I should keep dueling because time to time i fight a legit player and timet to time I high duel they want to do a cheap or like do a double leg grab should I still keep going yes or no?
God dammit