View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
One hint to posting is just post your thoughts daily. And we're getting about a foot of snow at the moment so it's pretty chill. I'm hyped to work on my website and start working in graphic design. How have you guys been?

Nice man! Tell us about your website what does it do? etc.

The science fair is coming up and I'm doing Thermal electricity.
-----
Interesting thing:

Superconductors are being currently being researched. They are trying to find a way to explain how superconductors work and how to make them work at room temperature.
Last edited by Lampito; Feb 25, 2016 at 05:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
My dog I've had for over half my life just died.

Sorry to hear that man, hope you're doing well (or at-least not completely shitty)

Originally Posted by ChemicalE View Post
One hint to posting is just post your thoughts daily.

^ This is good advice to be honest. Also i'm doing pretty well Chem, not sure about the others but i hope they're the same way

Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
Ay I just got back into dueling made 42k then went down back to 22k and Idk if I should keep dueling because time to time i fight a legit player and timet to time I high duel they want to do a cheap or like do a double leg grab should I still keep going yes or no?

If you're making bank from dueling then keep going, but avoid playing nice or else you'll get screwed over

Originally Posted by Lampito View Post
Nice man! Tell us about your website what does it do? etc.

The science fair is coming up and I'm doing Thermal electricity.
-----
Interesting thing:

Superconductors are being currently being researched. They are trying to find a way to explain how superconductors work and how to make them work at room temperature.

Science has always interested me, unfortunately i never spent the time to get more knowledge on things.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Sorry for not being so active, nothing is coming up Icarus right now. I have a lot of tests this week (3 left), I still have lab assignments to hand in and I have a group assignment that I've been doing for my group because none of them are going to start. I'll be semi active on Friday, be inactive the following week, then be really active again.
Last edited by Icarus; Feb 25, 2016 at 02:53 PM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Lol my website just shows off my work mainly. Like I've said, I'm just a simplistic graphic designer. I love making logos and such.
One test left, holy crap it feels good to get rid of all of the stress right now, I'll be on a bunch today, to any NE member reading this, so if you want to hang out in Skype or in game, just say so in the Skype chat, better yet, on here.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
i know this may be a tad difficult to take in, but i'm contemplating on making a poll to see whether or not to keep the clan running or just drop it completely and move on. In the months of me trying to revive New Era, we've had our ups and downs, but we haven't progressed. The sad thing is, we reached our peak in revival just a week or so ago and now the clan is completely falling apart again. So, i may just let you guys decide on what we should do with the clan so i don't piss anyone off or disappoint anyone when the time comes.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I vote for long live New Era, you can make it

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I'll give this one some thought, I've been thinking about it myself, how our progress just...stopped.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had a feeling this day would come and coming from one of the inactive dudes, I feel toribash has worn off of me. So I wouldn't call it quitting, but I will be inactive for a while. But I'll be back...

I love you guys

Tooots
New Era vs Spartans The score ended with New Era with 7 and Spartans with 1
Great match.
God dammit