ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks krulls that's very nice of you
Your a fantastic guy and leader by making us happy keep it up!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
me flow and evo had a war againt tau and we won 7-3 cloud did well and so did evo and flow
Man it sure was fun yesterday. I'd be glad for us to do it again lol
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
ye it was fun maybe we could do it again today same time
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

me alt bro and flesh warred parrot and won 10-6 it was a strange war half tk half abd
hey krulls its for you, for my player profile
and at frame 389

and well done guys for winning
Attached Files
F- wala.rpl (118.1 KB, 4 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WAPOW
Great job on the war front today.
We've started a new streak, let's keep that up.

OhLolz,
I know that Flamesmash mentioned that you have special permission to post here and get to know us, but stop muddying up our thread please.
We chat 24/7 in Skype and we talk about whatever we want there, a privilege of being in WAPOW, but this thread is the public history of our clan.

I deleted your large/unrelated image post and I will continue to edit you if you do not stick to talking about Toribash and WAPOW related subjects.
Don't abuse the permission that we have granted you.

WAPOW!
Originally Posted by Krulls
I deleted your large/unrelated image post and I will continue to edit you if you do not stick to talking about Toribash and WAPOW related subjects.
Don't abuse the permission that we have granted you.

Yeah that image really wasn't necessary either.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Tek is back!
Hey members of WAPOW. I am finally back at TB. I have decided to fight by your side, and you will be seeing a lot of myself. I'm a very active, and friendly player. If anyone needs help with anything, or needs someone to practice with you can always PM me and I will be there as soon as possible. I'm ready to go to the top, and I believe WAPOW is to. So, let's do this!
Two men enter, one man leaves!