Ranking
You guys do as you please. Just don't make these exceptions a habit ok? I was admin in terraria server and when people (staff) did this, it nearly resulted in the whole community getting wiped out. I'm strict because I <3 nitro.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
You guys do as you please. Just don't make these exceptions a habit ok? I was admin in terraria server and when people (staff) did this, it nearly resulted in the whole community getting wiped out. I'm strict because I <3 nitro.

ok bby <3 this will only happen once :>
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
hmm that will cause problems, will be investigated, it isn't the same application... i'll be stealing chintu's give btw thank you for that.

gif in question

i just found the motherload of reaction gif's from now on i will include at least 1 gif and see how far i can go without repeating!!!
Last edited by Day; Sep 24, 2015 at 04:54 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello [Nitro] I'm willing to join your clan.I tried a few weeks ago.I'd like to try again with Day on the otherhand being a ass wich says in the first post no offence Day.So here,I reached 2nd Dan and i started Toribash on March.I'm a bit young.I'm tall and brave,Im mean and nice 60% of nice and 40% mean.I'm a bit young too.I will do anything do get in [Nitro].My past clans are Uchiha,Burnt,Command.I've been into many depressing moments and I gave it out.So contacting my in Skype is Epicmusic GaMer.If it doesn't work well I cant do anything about it.My good fighting mods are Aikido/AikidoBigDojo,Mushu/Boxshu.Some stuff that isn't important I do sparring and parkouring plus tricking.My gender is male I'm American/Philipino.I did read the first post.My name is Simplimaur for short call me Sim laugh your asses off I dont mind and How to pronounce it is Sim-Plee-More.I hardly get embarrassed.I'd like to learn the way of [Nitro].So for Day this is for you man.Day is better than Zack.
My Application
Hi Nitro,

Intro

As some of you know, I am Scintillate. I have applied several times in the past. I recently fought Day, Acjoudoka, and Boyakhasa (if that's how you spell it). I came off even with them (boyakhasa beat me once more than I beat him) so I like to think that I am on par with some of nitro. I am an Aussie and my timezone is AEST GMT+10 so I am under the assumption that I will only be able to chat during certain hours of the day. I was a blue belt when I applied 2 weeks ago but NiteNite encouraged my to train more so since then I have acquired a brown belt. Irrespectively, I haven't bought TC or Qi boosters so I level up quite slowly unless really motivated and TC comes slowly... I used to have quite a bit but then someone scammed me out of 2k (all of it) selling me a Daimyo Hat and Scarf. I should have known better but I do now.

Why Pick Me?

You guys wouldn't know but I am a hard worker, honest and supportive. I don't mind helping with apps in forums or fighting in game. (I must say that I do prefer in-game activities.) I do excel at and enjoy playing the usual mods that everyone does: ABD, aikido, judo (not as much), M/Wushu, and the occasional Taekkyon. If you are looking for a person to fill your bank, right now I just can't fulfil that expectation. As with Valterain1 (again, I apologise in case of a spelling error), if I have to, I don't mind being brutally honest but I really do prefer positive reinforcement.

Why I Want To Join.

I don't know if clan members will understand but Toribash is a lot more fun if you are talking to someone. For example, playing aikido in a room where no-one talks is pretty boring. But if you have someone, or some people, it's great to talk and have a chat while playing - it is just more enjoyable.

Well, that is kind of my best shot ever - I've never wanted to join a clan so much...

"Day is better than Zack at Toribash"
Actually Day is really, really good but I haven't seen Zack play yet...

Scintillate
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hi Nitro,

Intro

As some of you know, I am Scintillate. I have applied several times in the past. I recently fought Day, Acjoudoka, and Boyakhasa (if that's how you spell it). I came off even with them (boyakhasa beat me once more than I beat him) so I like to think that I am on par with some of nitro. I am an Aussie and my timezone is AEST GMT+10 so I am under the assumption that I will only be able to chat during certain hours of the day. I was a blue belt when I applied 2 weeks ago but NiteNite encouraged my to train more so since then I have acquired a brown belt. Irrespectively, I haven't bought TC or Qi boosters so I level up quite slowly unless really motivated and TC comes slowly... I used to have quite a bit but then someone scammed me out of 2k (all of it) selling me a Daimyo Hat and Scarf. I should have known better but I do now.

Why Pick Me?

You guys wouldn't know but I am a hard worker, honest and supportive. I don't mind helping with apps in forums or fighting in game. (I must say that I do prefer in-game activities.) I do excel at and enjoy playing the usual mods that everyone does: ABD, aikido, judo (not as much), M/Wushu, and the occasional Taekkyon. If you are looking for a person to fill your bank, right now I just can't fulfil that expectation. As with Valterain1 (again, I apologise in case of a spelling error), if I have to, I don't mind being brutally honest but I really do prefer positive reinforcement.

Why I Want To Join.

I don't know if clan members will understand but Toribash is a lot more fun if you are talking to someone. For example, playing aikido in a room where no-one talks is pretty boring. But if you have someone, or some people, it's great to talk and have a chat while playing - it is just more enjoyable.

Well, that is kind of my best shot ever - I've never wanted to join a clan so much...

Scintillate

nice app but youm a brown belt dud can I find you in game and fite you? reply if you can play cause there might be a good soul in you so I'm gonna go neutral
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by scavenger9 View Post
Hello [Nitro] I'm willing to join your clan.I tried a few weeks ago.I'd like to try again with Day on the otherhand being a ass wich says in the first post no offence Day.So here,I reached 2nd Dan and i started Toribash on March.I'm a bit young.I'm tall and brave,Im mean and nice 60% of nice and 40% mean.I'm a bit young too.I will do anything do get in [Nitro].My past clans are Uchiha,Burnt,Command.I've been into many depressing moments and I gave it out.So contacting my in Skype is Epicmusic GaMer.If it doesn't work well I cant do anything about it.My good fighting mods are Aikido/AikidoBigDojo,Mushu/Boxshu.Some stuff that isn't important I do sparring and parkouring plus tricking.My gender is male I'm American/Philipino.I did read the first post.My name is Simplimaur for short call me Sim laugh your asses off I dont mind and How to pronounce it is Sim-Plee-More.I hardly get embarrassed.I'd like to learn the way of [Nitro].So for Day this is for you man.Day is better than Zack.

Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Hi Nitro,

Intro

Why Pick Me?

Why I Want To Join.

Scintillate

"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert