Ranking
Original Post
Need help with pivot
I need to know where to download pivot beta version. I already tried google, a LOT. Also I would like some tutor to teach me how to make good pivot animations. I will pay credits for lessons.
Re: Need help with pivot
You should know, most of us have too much of a life to do that...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona
You should know, most of us have too much of a life to do that...

I know.
Originally Posted by Assassin255
I need to know where to download pivot beta version. I already tried google, a LOT. Also I would like some tutor to teach me how to make good pivot animations. I will pay credits for lessons.

Btw that is one nice animation. I could do way better cuase I am like a pivot master... but still I like your animation.

-Assassin255

*laughs* and in an earlier post you claim yourself to be a pivot master, now this. I searched online to find it, and I did it, its a shame someone already gave you a link.
Listen I had pivot and was really good at it untill the computer was corrupted now I am looking to download it. Btw I downloaded the link of that pivot beta and do not see the setup or the shortcut.
Listen I had pivot and was really good at it untill the computer was corrupted now I am looking to download it. Btw I downloaded the link of that pivot beta and do not see the setup or the shortcut.

You should then notice, that you downloaded a php script, and not a program, both of which, are named pivot. This particular file you downloaded is a mysql-less database script, primarily designed for blogging.
Perhaps... this was what you were looking for:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/stickfigure.html
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Nein, he's looking for the beta version, which was only available to a tightly knit group on msngroups, but the group is now defunkt, and the download lost. I went through hell looking for it, and found it, and in the end, it wasn't so great.