ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TORIBASH TROUBLES
Im having problems with this game.. its not working properly..... it seems you have to be smart to play this.... something is wrong here.
Re: TORIBASH TROUBLES
Well if you have the IQ of a rock, dont whine about it. Please, if you have actual problems, post stuff like your computer specs and an actual problem. Were not therapists here :P
Originally Posted by Hitman
no

well sorry if so many people like a game thats not even that fun... and i know your sucking up to the mods.. i can tell by ur post. :P
God forbid you have to be smart when you play.

Just because you suck at Toribash doesn't mean it's a bug, or error. Or that TB sucks... >.>
Sucking up to the mods? No... it's just that we all want to throw this in the Hall of Shame...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
No way man, i deserve to be in the hall of fame.. im saving peoples lives from this game :P

P.S ... kiwi your such a fruit

PS...this is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
Qegola... please remove this, and save many people's lives by protecting them from the stupidity of others...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Slim
No way man, i deserve to be in the hall of fame.. im saving peoples lives from this game :P

Then into the Hall of Shame this shall go.
Originally Posted by Slim
and i know your sucking up to the mods.. i can tell by ur post. :P

Sucking up? Thats pretty hard to do it to me unless you ARE a mod. In which case its impossible.

*Locked and Shamed... per request*
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
If anyone dared suck-up to me, they get banned.

... I hate suck-ups.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod