Ranking
Original Post
Hey! What the hell just happened to that nelson guy?
I go offline for ONE second, then come back, and find traces of a very-hated spammer who goes by the name of nelson. I can't believe I totally missed him. I wanted to see his posts, and what was so bad about them. I missed it, just like I missed Danny_The_You _Know_Who. Then when I tried to find his previous posts, they were all deleted. What I want to know is, what did he do that was so bad? Also, why would someone who was apparantly such a douche-bag leave so suddenly, usually, those types of people like to stay as long as they can to torture people. I mean, why did he leave so soon? Did he actually develop feelings all of a sudden, and decide to stop being a jerk-face, and left?

EDIT: Oh! I can't believe I forgot about a simple ban. Maybe that's what happened.
Re: Hey! What the hell just happened to that nelson guy?
he got a warning... that warning was a 14 day ban :P (at least I think)

He spammed the place saying "HAHA" and then made tons of topics called 'd' and wrote 'D' in them

Hi
That doesn't sound TOO bad, at least not a whopping 14-day ban bad, at least six, tops.
no no no no no!

HE made litteraly made maybee 70 spam topics and posts all together in a few minutes.
Hi
Wow, that kind of spamming is unprecedented, I mean, that's really something. In a bad way of course.
Yea and in a thread that someones grandfather died, nelson said "HAHA" that is just fcking mean.
Hi
I think I have a screenie of just ONE board he made spam topics in I will post it here if I can find it...
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Yea and in a thread that someones grandfather died, nelson said "HAHA" that is just fcking mean.

Oh my goddess. He did WHAT!!?? That's just wrong, that's totally different from someone being a jackass to mess up a video game for someone, but that's just an ignorant thing to do.
Dude, people like that make me sick.
I can't believe that their are people who could be so heartless, to say such a thing about someone's relative who recently passed away, that is outrageous.
To me a 14-day ban is slightly leniant for such a disgusting act.
Also i think spamming is just... Idiotic, i mean, do people who spam actually have nothing better to do?
My deepest condolences for the person who's relative passed away.