Toribash
Umm its almost pointless to do activity check in our current state. Alot of us are alot Are almost dead but allot of us are here. Umm before doing activity check, a co ldr , myself or another higher up should do this. Keep that in mind. Wasn't going to do this yet, cause im trying to see where everyone is at. Ranks are going to be cleared of inactive members, the will be demoted.
Last edited by Zeus; May 31, 2015 at 03:33 AM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Umm its almost pointless to do activity check in our current state. Alot of us are alot Are almost dead but allot of us are here. Umm before doing activity check, a co ldr , myself or another higher up should do this. Keep that in mind. Wasn't going to do this yet, cause im trying to see where everyone is at. Ranks are going to be cleared of inactive members, the will be demoted.

sorry, i spoke to fate about it. the reason i wanted to do this is because we were so in-active its only a few of us that are actually posting. also i was hoping this would give us some idea of where everyone was but i seems to be that its still only a few of us posting while the in-active members are... well in-active. it just shows that while we are talking about people being in-active should be demoted/kicked those people dont even check the forums once in a while. anyway ill put up the results on Friday to see whats going on, unless you want me to do something diffrent?
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Originally Posted by savlon View Post
sorry, i spoke to fate about it. the reason i wanted to do this is because we were so in-active its only a few of us that are actually posting. also i was hoping this would give us some idea of where everyone was but i seems to be that its still only a few of us posting while the in-active members are... well in-active. it just shows that while we are talking about people being in-active should be demoted/kicked those people dont even check the forums once in a while. anyway ill put up the results on Friday to see whats going on, unless you want me to do something diffrent?

no its okay. I want to see how this plays out.

Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I'm here, just pretty stressed about school and such. Can't wait until that's all over.

it will be over soon buddy.
OK! so its done! ive sorted all the info and here it is! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing make of that what you will and do with that what you want. i recommend kicking the already in-active members but this isnt really for me to decide.
Last edited by savlon; Jun 6, 2015 at 01:32 PM.
I cant access it you need to change the settings to "everyone with the link can edit"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I cant access it you need to change the settings to "everyone with the link can edit"

ok should have fixed that.
Okay so, I'll talk to co leaders about what we should do next. I say we replace and kick. They may have a different take on things.
I agree with this the fact that the inactive members take up space for willing and loyal members irks me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I say we kick all the blatantly inactive trial members. People like shadowcs1, iron boy and others.
(Origin)