people playing: 127, servers online: 44, games played: 136,519,548 Top Player: noca

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 1 Week Ago   #121
&iPod

Blue Belt
Server: fun2

Originally Posted by Surge View Post
it's hard to know who's gonna go inactive and who isn't; and let's be honest, not many people who are applying to ES are gonna tell them that they're gonna be inactive

Well, this is true, but even after some go inactive they stay in the Es most of the time.
WHy not replace them, when there are tons of active eager players who want to help out?

#justiceforparakeet
iPod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #122
AssassinPro

Master Belt
Clan: Parrot

Security is an issue. Even though there are a lot of people who do want to help out, there are some who'd use tourney prizes to make profit behind everyone's back instead. Even if they get caught like a day after, the damage will still have been done. This has happened in the past, so when accepting somebody as an ES, they need to be sure they can trust this person.
Whabb owo
AssassinPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #123
Butler

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Parrot

Originally Posted by KrisKrafts View Post
I respect that 100%
Also, one thing with Es is there are people who can't be as active as others.
Sometimes Es picks up some players that go inactive, instead of ones they know will stay active.
I say if you can't play the part, then don't. If work takes up all time but an hour why be staff?

Some people get caught up in temporary real-life stuff that affects their activity (whether it be in-game, forum or both) such as vacations, exams, etc.
It's not that they're going inactive without reason

<Icky> Butler is so cool
<Reta> I know right!?!?
Wanna join the Event Squad? PM me
Butler is offline   Reply With Quote