ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
nah, it only went on one, but it triggered on the main one i was attacking.

Oh well glitchy game op. It's still not that good of an item on vayne which i what i was trying to get out there
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Yeah, this is NA I'm talking about. Dunno how it is in EUW. I'll find out tomorrow when I play with chuckninja and a couple other people, lol.

Dunno how it is in EUW. I'll find out tomorrow when I play with chuckninja and a couple other people, lol.

I'll find out tomorrow when I play with chuckninja and a couple other people, lol.

play with chuckninja and a couple other people, lol.

play with chuckninja

>"bro I'm coming to euw"
>isn't online all day

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
what
Having a spammable heal that heals 15% of your health on a resourceless champ is stupid. It's still really strong, it's just not as strong.

Rengar only uses his W with 5 fero when he's low on hp, even then he's probably getting chased by multiple people and will eventually die.
The only time I see it helping other than the occasional kill denial is in the jungle after a fight, and he wants to spam his hp up a bit so that he doesn't die instantly.
Yes I will admit 15% every 5 abilities is overpowered, but who would use it at near full health when they could just double q instead. (unless they are ap rengar)

Everyone is calling rengar op when he can just barely 1v1, all he can really do is burst your hp really quickly and run away, which is how he gets most of his kills.
His ult is designed to chase down low hp targets and kill them with a combo, but killing high hp targets is near impossible for him without the help of another champion with more cc than he has.
I know what you're thinking, im an idiot for saying rengar is weak? No im not, his heal may have been the only thing about him I liked, 15% hp restored all I have to do is hit W. His Q was nerfed in 2 patchs and all he really has is the element of surprise and a quick burst of damage to go with his passive.
And really his W was the only thing keeping him afloat in the jungle, (which was the only thing I did with rengar) he really isn't the best jungler but now that his amazing w is weaker he can probably just barely jungle. In fact, im talking about the OLD jungle, I have no clue how he'd do in this new jungle, nor would I like to see it. Rengar is going into the back of my closet, and will probably only be used for seeking in hide and seek.

(look at this guy he's such a retard calling rengar weak) <<<< No, just... No.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post

Everyone is calling rengar op when he can just barely 1v1,

i hope you're kidding... he can litterally build straight tanky and just ROFLSTOMP anything...
Is this game anything like skyrim? I have no idea. lol
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
MUAHAHAHHA URIC, I WILL NOW OWN FESTIVE MAOKAI, FUCKING FUCK YES.
I'm buying fest mao, gp (toy one) , kats one and fiddles one :> DAT CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
-----
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Everyone is calling rengar op when he can just barely 1v1, all he can really do is burst your hp really quickly and run away, which is how he gets most of his kills.

You do realise what you said right?
Last edited by phantom; Dec 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Chucks QQ

rofl, i had shit to do. sorry :/

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Is this game anything like skyrim? I have no idea. lol

a swing and a giant miss lol... here is a taste for ya.

this is a very very very old video so this doesn't explain the game the best. but it works for this purpose
Bought every single Christmas skin that was just released on NA servers along with the fire and ice ones that I didn't already have. <3