Toribash
No, its not @us4g1
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
it's the same idea, a striking mod but it has a different gravity, dojo size, DMT, ect
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Oh well, I'm joining then especially because I saw "We focus on certain techniques and skills to make lenshu fighting more realistic and more fluent.", so I guess there will be no 3$p()rT player here.

Name : Caveisier

Belt : 10th Dan Black Belt

Rank : Unranked(I don't want to mess up my marverlous Unranked rank)

Favorite Lenshu Variation : lenshu3ng(never tried the others except lenshu3)

Tell us about yourself : Nothing special, just a weird person that loves to playing game, drawing and staying at home

Why do you want to join : "We focus on certain techniques and skills to make lenshu fighting more realistic and more fluent." That's the first thing that interested me to join, because I want to play with players that playing lenshu with a good gameplay not like that pR0$ who only think about win and use that silly playing styles

Replays : You can check them here, but I'm gonna post 4 replays below
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I don't want to fill that app so just add me in

No, Everyone must make an app.

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Oh well, I'm joining then especially because I saw "We focus on certain techniques and skills to make lenshu fighting more realistic and more fluent.", so I guess there will be no 3$p()rT player here.

Name : Caveisier

Belt : 10th Dan Black Belt

Rank : Unranked(I don't want to mess up my marverlous Unranked rank)

Favorite Lenshu Variation : lenshu3ng(never tried the others except lenshu3)

Tell us about yourself : Nothing special, just a weird person that loves to playing game, drawing and staying at home

Why do you want to join : "We focus on certain techniques and skills to make lenshu fighting more realistic and more fluent." That's the first thing that interested me to join, because I want to play with players that playing lenshu with a good gameplay not like that pR0$ who only think about win and use that silly playing styles

Replays : You can check them here, but I'm gonna post 4 replays below

Great app, Im sure your accepted. just gotta wait for Universe and have him put you in the members log. : D
if Cav isn't accepted in going to start a riot and protest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello TL

I am lamby816 from the [WAPOW] clan, my real name is Liam and I come from England in the UK. I will be starting my second year at college, studying a lvl 3 extended diploma in engineering. I am 17 year's old.

I am a custom belt in TB which is called Mint sauce, I don't know what my rank is because I never look at it. The type of lenshu which I like the best is lenshu3ng.tbm.

I want to join team lenshu because I hope that team lenshu could help develop my skills in lenshu, such as coming back to an opponent with out having to crab or get into a launch potion and I would like to develop my striking even more.

Thank you for your time.
from lamby816
Attached Files
lamby vs atom2.rpl (88.1 KB, 11 views)
51010.rpl (90.6 KB, 8 views)
60500.rpl (85.4 KB, 8 views)
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Name: I go by many names, take your pick from N3WB, B3wb and Scr3wb

Belt: 28th dan black belt

Favorite Lenshu Variation: Lenshu3ng of course

Tell us about yourself: I've been playing lenshu since about 2012 and still enjoy it much more than other mods.

Why do you want to join: Lenshu is my favourite mod so if I was going to be in any organisation it would have to be a lenshu one. Plus if you guys are actually going to be doing events and organising stuff unlike past lenshu organisations then I'm all for it

Replays are attached
Attached Files
nicedplenshu.rpl (63.3 KB, 22 views)
nicesplitvcav.rpl (91.1 KB, 15 views)
lenshudpvdet.rpl (51.9 KB, 16 views)
lenshusplitss.rpl (90.9 KB, 21 views)
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

app
Name: Xao0
Belt: Orange (alt) (banned)
Favorite Lenshu Variation: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing this game for a little over 4 years and I really love it.
Why do you want to join: I'm a pretty good lenshu player and I would like to join a group that is dedicated to teaching/improving skills.

(About the replays i only have) ill get more soon
Attached Files
app.rpl (87.8 KB, 5 views)
fetch.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
Newb, accepted.
Lamby, accepted.
Caveisier, accepted.
Xao0, on trial.
Last edited by hanna; Aug 23, 2016 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Oidan
Belt: Brown (alt with a lot of experience)
Favorite Lenshu Variation: Lenshu3ng.tbm
Tell us about yourself: Well I do a lot of different things in toribash, but in life I love to play guitar and spend time with others, might it be online on skype or outside in a park.
Why do you want to join:
Replays: [minimum of 4] (Replays will be posted when I make them in your current server)
[Team Lenshu]