Ranking
Original Post
About tc loan and the rules of it.
I've seen several people like asking for tc in few server, so I have few question about it

(I've asked few peoples in game, but I would like to make it more clear since chating while playing is hard for me)

So just in case I would like to make a loan.

1. I need to know is there a rules that covered all of the process.
2. Where is the place to ask for loan.
3. If somehow I failed to pay the loan, can I exchange it with my inventory.
4. Is there a limit of the loan?
5. Is there a percentage of debt that need to be paid based on how much I make a loan?

Thank you so much.
Hello.
Originally Posted by deedpull View Post
I've seen several people like asking for tc in few server, so I have few question about it

(I've asked few peoples in game, but I would like to make it more clear since chating while playing is hard for me)

5. Is there a percentage of debt that need to be paid based on how much I make a loan?

Thank you so much.

1. Well, the person giving the loan sets a time and date for an x price to be paid back, if you cannot pay in time they can and most likely will take action.
2. PMs, Whispers, Discord etc.
3. No, not unless the other person agrees with that.
4. No.
5. That depends on the person giving the loan
I'm not 100% sure about all this, if someone can correct me feel free.

I hope this helped if you need any extra information feel free to PM me or contact me on discord! tabboster#0706
Take care!
Originally Posted by deedpull View Post

Thank you so much.

Here's my answers.
1. As far as I know there aren't any rules on any of the processes.
2. For maximum security to make sure you get paid back, private messages are the way to go since it can be used as proof if a problem comes up.
3. Depends on who loaned you the TC, if they don't accept items you're going to have to find a way to get the TC.
4. Depends. Don't take out a loan for more than you can pay back within the set time by the loaner.
5. Once again, depends on the loaner.