Toribash
Original Post
Top 10 Toribash Betrayals
Hello. This was a little fun test I did, working on large scale action sequences. Etc. Etc. Super Powers and such. Anyway. Enjoy this little experiment. I added some dialogue to add to the context as i've been asked to before.

Don't mind my shit spelling xD

Made with After effects CC and Final Cut Pro X
Replays by matarika
Song: I spoke to the devil in miami (Zaya x Gin$eng Remix)

Last edited by matarika; Nov 21, 2017 at 04:37 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Any time you use dialogue, the text doesn’t look good. Marco’s [T] clan video used text boxes with his tori at the bottom. In making primarily still shot scenes, more work should go into the presentation of dialogue— that’s all we really have to look at anyway. That being said, it’s hard to ignore grammar and spelling mistakes. Get some inspiration from other video games and how they do dialogue/cutscenes (RUINER is a good example), and tweak it to fit you stuff.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I have no idea how to make videos, but to me that looks pretty sick.

The text part in the beginning felt cheesy, but thats hard to avoid since it IS toribash.

I really love the whole video though

Great music choice too, and awesome speeding up/down
Ok, so I like the concept, but without any background and scattered context, this video is hard to understand and follow.
Your static cutscenes bore me, I want to see some movement, not a Mass Effect cutscene.
The expression can drive your video a long way, without it it is emotionless speaking.
For example, to drive the upset and vengeful tone, you could have the character seem broken/torn.
The dialogue was filled with grammatical errors. This isn't a huge point, but it is noticeable.
Overall this was a good test, but there is much to be worked on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Thanks for Cnc guys
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I really like the concept of dialogue in toribash videos, I havent seen a lot of that lately. You should probably see if you can find a better fitting font tho and experiment a bit more with the toris movement during the dialogue, it looked a bit odd to me. Maybe slowing down the velocity during the dialogue would prevent the weird and sudden movements.
Other than that I enjoyed this, the sound effects together with the color choices created a nice atmosphere
LegGang