Toribash
superb opener, and the grab on uke's head to get the crotch kick was awesome, nice use of grab.
oh yeah
i think you can get more oomph out of that opener at 260~ and with that oomph possibly a boom instead of solely the abs
i don't really get why you went for the crotch but it's interesting and i want to see what you do with it in the full replay
alright guy
so I guess it is finished.
treid to get that boom, but this is the only angle I was able to get a ood looking decap and exactly in this angle my foot is going straight for that chest limb (I have no idea what you pros call the unbreakable stuff, bones?).
Attached Files
duck- banana bananashake.rpl (234.0 KB, 23 views)
h
okaye

what i said before still stands, except for the crotch hit
you make it fit with the replay BUT you relaxed/held the knee and i personally don't dig that
the decap is nice and simple
the whole dm section was nice
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
okaye

what i said before still stands, except for the crotch hit
you make it fit with the replay BUT you relaxed/held the knee and i personally don't dig that
the decap is nice and simple
the whole dm section was nice

i may have fixed it
Attached Files
bananers.rpl (225.7 KB, 33 views)
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
i may have fixed it

ah, much better
nice pose with that head in your hand aswell
alright guy
chest joint is a bitch when kicking from that position. i would try to get a pecs+decap boom. the chest tends to absorb all damage and not dm when kicked vertically from below with lots of power. fix ur game hampa
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
chest joint is a bitch when kicking from that position. i would try to get a pecs+decap boom. the chest tends to absorb all damage and not dm when kicked vertically from below with lots of power. fix ur game hampa

I see. all this time I was thinking I needed more power. Well I managed to get 2 pecs, and got the decap later
Attached Files
contrability.rpl (212.4 KB, 19 views)
h
Shame you didn't get a sweetass boom.
Chest is allways an absolute cunt when you try to do something cool. allways

Anywho. Dm's are sweet, really like how you keep the pace up and make it flowy and yada yada it's a gret replay.

Gj duckie
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.