Toribash
You would lose a bit of your rank depending on how long your banned.
If your banned for a very long time, you go back to being unranked like a white belt.
«High on Eucalyptus leaves»
Originally Posted by Eucalyptus View Post
You would lose a bit of your rank depending on how long your banned.
If your banned for a very long time, you go back to being unranked like a white belt.

You only lose rank because you aren't able to play therefore everyone else gets ahead of you. If everyone stopped playing when you were banned, your rank wouls stay the same.

Also, you become unranked because you are temporarily removed from the rankings list. Your usual rank comes back the next time the ranks update.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
You only lose rank because you aren't able to play therefore everyone else gets ahead of you. If everyone stopped playing when you were banned, your rank wouls stay the same.

Also, you become unranked because you are temporarily removed from the rankings list. Your usual rank comes back the next time the ranks update.

I know. I'm just saying, because he asked what he would lose if he got banned. Might not be items or TC, but just rank.
«High on Eucalyptus leaves»
And I'm just backing you up, just incase OP thought that you lose rank BECAUSE of the ban and not actually because you don't play.
He just doesn't seem like the intelligent type.
No, you lose nothing, unless banned for farming. If that happens its up to the admin your punishment. Closed.
Back in my day...