Toribash
Skating, GIMPing, reading :<, and SC0000000TERING! FTW!! Mmm, and drawing random cart00nz.
[16:53] <Mosier> Trippy

Lets see here.
  • Designing various objects from T-shirts, bookmarks, Random wood blocks, etc. pretty much anything I could put a pencil + marker to.
  • Skateboarding (yuummm)
  • Listening to music ( Post hardcore/ Underground Hip-Hop/Rap ) Yes weird combination but must love <3.
  • and... yeah I don't play any video games except this one :|.
Hi it's Praeter
When i'm not wasting away infront of a tv/pc screen i like to play my guitars, chill heavily, drink heavily, listen to music a lot, go shooting now and then, and just walk around my city now and then. To be honest i'm usually happy as long as i'm doing anything, as long as it isn't any kind of studying, lol.
Gaming, Parkour, music, partying, chilling, creating (music games or art stuff). Whatever

oh forgot to mention I play a bit of magic the gathering
[o]
Playing sports such as tennis and swimming. I regularly hang out with my friends during the week ends, and listening to music.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Kickbawkzing (Yes I do it in real :]) some light gaming, Sitting down :]

So liek, yay!
My hobbies are:
Drums
Soccer
Indoor soccer (footsaul)
Cricket
Tennis
Computer
basketball
My Hobbies are;
Metalworking, work, furious hard fapping, bike riding, mindlessly reading wikipedia articles, and avoiding human contact when possible.
Make Sense w/ eyes
Super Fantastic, [raku]
Drumming, Airsofting, Partying (Drinking, Smoking), Lurking, Randomly doing shit on the PC, like skinning for CS:S, attempting to learn coding languages, or mapping / modelling or some shit, Make decent graphics. Oh and listening to music / going to shows.
Last edited by Demonsoul6; Sep 25, 2009 at 09:48 PM.