ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved] Toriprime Glitch
So I bought toriprime about a month ago and there is still no changes to my profile. My avatar size remains the same and I am not allowed to put pic in signature. I am able to search and use the toriprime board but anything profile related has not changed.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
ToriPrime allows you to use the following features:
Upload bigger avatars
Have more room in your signature
Allow you to have a default font color in posts
Allow you to have default font style in posts
Access to a ToriPrime board
Search the forums
Allows you the freedom of being awesome

A Forum VIP is an expansion pack from the ToriPrime. It gives you access to the following:
Upload (much) bigger avatars
Upload animated avatars
Have more room in your signature
Upload animated signature images
Allows a background image in your posts
Access to a VIP board
Gives you the VIP achievement
Allows you to style your profile page (color, images etc)
A hasbeen like the rest
I understand that but my avatar size has not changed after uploading a new one and toriprime lets you upload pics on your signature, something that I can't do.
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I understand that but my avatar size has not changed after uploading a new one and toriprime lets you upload pics on your signature, something that I can't do.

Toriprime doesn't automatically enlarge your avatar, and only VIP are allowed signature pics.
Your avatar size is 110x110 px which is the size that Prime users have.
Regular users can only have 100x100 images as avatars.
Ah alright I now get the rest. I am not able to buy Vip because it's saying I need toriprime for some reason, any other option on that?
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Toriprime doesn't automatically enlarge your avatar, and only VIP are allowed signature pics.

Eh? Prime allows sigpics & always has.

So I bought toriprime about a month ago and there is still no changes to my profile. My avatar size remains the same and I am not allowed to put pic in signature. I am able to search and use the toriprime board but anything profile related has not changed.

You didn't put the [sigpic][/sigpic] code in your sig. It needs that to display the image you upload.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ah alright I now get the rest. I am not able to buy Vip because it's saying I need toriprime for some reason, any other option on that?

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
not sure what the cause of this is, but this link seems to work for people with this problem: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_boosters.php

h
Thanks guys everything is now fixed. I can upload a pic and I can buy Vip, thanks for the help!