ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How do you add custom "Mod Maker'' mods to a server?
When I try to add the mod it says "Aikido=>Aikido"
do /set mod [your mod name].tbm

don't forget the .tbm at the end
[sigpic][/sigpic]
hello,

if you haven't already uploaded it here, make sure to do so. after that, you'll need to wait a few minutes (<10m) for it to be able to be loaded in MP.

once you've done that, you can either load it from the ingame mod list, or you can /lm [yourmod].tbm

if you have any more questions about this or mod making in general you can feel free to PM me whenever
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
if you have any more questions about this or mod making in general you can feel free to PM me whenever

In case you don't know how to send a Private Message, click on User Control Panel, then on the left side of your screen you will see a bunch of links. Click a link that is written "Send New Message".

Whenever you have any notification, including clan invites and Private Messages it will appear below of the section that says "Welcome, kins100." as the number of notifications in bold, plus a downward arrow, the same arrow that appears to the right of both Community, and Quick Links.

If you need any help you can always ask a member of the Help Squad or visit the FAQ, to know who is a member of the Help Squad you can go to the index page of the forum, scroll down and on a grey section after all forums it will appear right after "Mark Forums Read" a link written "View Toribash Staff". They're also identified on the forums by having grey names, and in-game they're identified by having a ? before their names.
Keep walking