Ranking
Hi.

Would you consider making a stop-motion video of you performing a backflip into a pair of jeans?

Thank.
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 22, 2014 at 03:00 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Go to bed ;3

Exactly what I should be doing right now :c

Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Would you continue replaymaking if you were paid to?

I've only been paid to teach and that's because money comes in handy now more than it used to.
For replay-making though, that would be insanely cool, but I could never do it as a full-time job.

Originally Posted by experts View Post
and for post #100

Hi,Make Replays
Kbye,

I want to but life

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Hi.

Would you consider making a stop-motion video of you performing a backflip into a pair of jeans?

Thank.

I would consider that, should my actual ability to perform a backflip without stop-motion somehow become existant.
Tytyty
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
okay then why are you changing your set? i love it just the head is a bit meh just abit of adjustments its too legendary pls
Originally Posted by experts View Post
okay then why are you changing your set? i love it just the head is a bit meh just abit of adjustments its too legendary pls

I'm just getting a remake of it, the concept will still be the same so I'll still be recognizable
awh okay if you use your avvy as refference for the head mapping and keep the concept it will be legendary for sure even if its kinda new but still the legendary oblivion set
2 questions, woo.

Without thinking about it being profitable or economically possible for Toribash, what would you want to be added?
(As in, if Toribash was up there with Battlefield, what would you want to see in it?)

What thing do you find the most underrated in environmental mods?
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
2 questions, woo.

Without thinking about it being profitable or economically possible for Toribash, what would you want to be added?
(As in, if Toribash was up there with Battlefield, what would you want to see in it?)

It maybe would involve a re-writing of the game to optimize it, so I doubt it will ever happen, but the way a lot of people know how to play nowadays I would love to see 4 players available.
Also, an increase in the number of dynamic objects you can use in a mod.

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
What thing do you find the most underrated in environmental mods?

Not sure if I understood the question, but good proportions most likely.
You usually don't notice them if they're done correctly, but when buildings or obstacles or the surroundings have their proportions completely off it's impossible not to notice it.
2 questions:

What was the first thought you had looking at my avvy?

What flavor of Moutain Dew am I drinking?
ugly