Toribash
another one :P
Attached Files
#YSM_Trree.rpl (176.5 KB, 19 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Hi sir..

Trree was a p simple one. The opener was simple, but was ok. For the slap that you dm'd the hip, you failed on using your chest to make it more powerful and good. The chest was rotated to the oposite side. The transition and kick were pretty good. Transition to pose and pose were cool aswell.

As i said above, p simple. Keep working on what Mack told for you 3 weeks ago: "Just try to polish your stuff more I guess. Try to work on stuff until you feel it's finished and aim higher for every replay."
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
New replay
Attached Files
#YSM_Broken Foot Technique.rpl (168.4 KB, 24 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Your opener was sick! so fluid. Because you was falling forward throughout the progression of the replay I felt you missed lengthening the replay while inflicting more damage on uke. The replay was good, great display of creativity.
Yea , I was trying to get more dms but I just got lazy , and just said "fuck it" , so yeah...

New replays!
Attached Files
#YSM_Who knows.rpl (279.2 KB, 14 views)
#YSM_Who Knows_V2.rpl (195.9 KB, 21 views)
that some extreme flow stuff,altough on Who knows_2 i was expecting a boom kick, but you have nice stuff here, in special the movement> you're really quick and smooth, its really cool. and the dm's you do is just amazing....
but i'd like to see some longer replays, with more dm's and hits, keep going man, you're making some good stuff here.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
heh "quick" , you're 10x faster than me ;-;.

Bleep
Attached Files
#YSM_ala.rpl (437.6 KB, 19 views)
#YSM_ala V2.rpl (333.7 KB, 19 views)
bump
I really enjoyed ala. Imo the first version is more aestetic.
You have a really cool style, with those fast moving legs and this nice little spin in the air.
but this replay looks really unfinished.
I mean theres over 300 frames left and you just fall over.
Please let the chest boom and make a pose at the end.
Then it is art.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
I really enjoyed ala. Imo the first version is more aestetic.
You have a really cool style, with those fast moving legs and this nice little spin in the air.
but this replay looks really unfinished.
I mean theres over 300 frames left and you just fall over.
Please let the chest boom and make a pose at the end.
Then it is art.

hmm , I'll try to get the chest boom then...