ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Very not good bug in 500Tc Rk-mma tourney server
I joined the good ol' 500Tc Rk-mma tourney server, and upon my arrival on the last game to be completed before the tourney would reset so I could join, one of the server freezes for a sec. And in that second of freezing, in the middle of the screen, it said "He Have a New Knockout Champion!" and whatever its supposed to say.

In that same second of freezing, one of the players became transparent. So I initially and naturally thought, "Well i guess that player is a ragequitter." Then I noticed how it said in the chat area that the player that left had won 500Tc, and that the player that left had beaten the player that was still in the server in an unranked match. The player that was still in the server was very angry.

"WTF?"
"What just happened!?!?!"
"OMG WTF THATS BS"

I didn't think much of this.
Then the same thing happened to me.

I was participating in a tourney. I was doing well, and then during the final, one win away from 500Tc, THE SAME THING HAPPENED. I was winning by points, a lot of points. I had 100 certainty of winning. My tori was no where near getting a DQ. Then my opponent became transparent and disconnected. I lost, and my opponent allegedly won 500Tc.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
If it happends then screenshot it happending and report the user using the exploit and then a TSA will probably give the tc to you
A common glitch in the automatic tourneys, pretty sure the devs are aware of it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]