Toribash
Original Post
Serenity Survival Course Contest [Jan.30]
Before I do another serenity tournament, I decided it would be fun to host a survival contest, a test of skill and wit to survive serenity's impossible mod....in the contest itself since two people can not play it, each player will be given 2 tries (solo) to get the furthest; "player 2" (uke) will have to enter {free-cam} mode as it will only be a solo competition. You can download the mod below to practice, and see if you wish you enter. However, I will make the adjustments to the contest mod to trap uke, so player one (tori) can have all of the course. (solo)

*submitting replays will not earn you any tc, but you can post them if you like in this thread.*

This is an unofficial event just for fun, you gain nothing more than tc and the ability to show off your skill to whom ever joins. The winner of this event will earn himself/herself 10,000 tc to walk away with. (high five)

Rule:
Play fair and respectful is all I really ask.

{I would like to have player(s) *non-bias* (spec) to help me judge, but this is only a request to be more fair, not a rule.}

Further info about unofficial contest will be posted here, as well as a time.

Thank you for reading, and maybe you might be the one to walk away 10k tc richer.
-----
The date has been changed to jan. 29, cause it will make it more comfortable for players to get into it on a sunday, since no school, and/or time off from work.
Attached Files
Last edited by Bavaros; Jan 13, 2017 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
we need to send the replay here? or we need to go to the server?

ⓘ ⓝⓔⓔⓓ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓗⓔⓛⓟ

you need to be in the server in about 45 mins from now, and good luck to all that joins the contest you could have, but really no point it in now, since the contest will start soon on serenity games server, but show them skills today rio
-----
We have a winner....congrats hypez, you walked away 13,000 tc richer and that kind of event will never happen again.....screw that non-sense thanks to all who played, and endured the torment of this crazy ass mod ;)
Last edited by Bavaros; Jan 30, 2017 at 03:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"