Ranking
If you want fun then just mess around and make stuff up on the spot, but if you want a decent opener then do a noob clap seeming they are pretty good.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
I usually start with a clap or a kick opener, or just a version of both
Fighting stance like a boxing stance for an opener is fun. I remember when I played with people like Glitchxhop and the others, he usually use a similar boxing stance like mine. Really fun to execute a realism movements after that.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Ok I'm back after an intense weekend, I'm hungover af and really need some sleep but after that I'll get active in-game again, so if anyone wanna practise or set up a [TL] room just hit me up in the discord or post here about it

@Caveisier that's really satisfying to pull off, I love starting with a punch set-up tbh
Sorry for not posting here recently.

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Fighting stance like a boxing stance for an opener is fun. I remember when I played with people like Glitchxhop and the others, he usually use a similar boxing stance like mine. Really fun to execute a realism movements after that.

Hey cav! longtime no see how have you been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Just played a couple of MM games
here is 2 replays of rk_mma
Attached Files
decapppd.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
rk_savee.rpl (82.7 KB, 2 views)
rk-mma is really fun, sadly the org for that is super dead

if you wanna play sometime just tell me on the discord or something, I need people to play rk with

oh and I'll check the replays out when I get to my computer!