Toribash
Yeah I know he's here but he's not active, is he?
-----
And since editing back then, the standards have been raised quite a lot.
Last edited by Keshava; Apr 30, 2017 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
standards everywhere have gotten raised. i look at older replays from other people and wonder why my replays don't get the same amount of praise as these replays, when my stuff is just as good or nearly as good. i suppose it has to do with it never being done before, and the consistency of the runs and spars.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yup.
-----
Not trying to offend Aadame, he's a great editor, especially for his time, I personally looked up to him when I was new, but I'm not sure if he's active, and since the editing standards have changed drastically he sadly wouldn't be considered one of the best editors these days, there's quite a major skill gap in editing these days, nevertheless he is a great guy.
Last edited by Keshava; Apr 30, 2017 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame still checks up on the forum but not as much as before.

I can't help on the clan video thing I used to edit videos back in time but I'm over it now doesn't seem quite interesting for me anymore.
Good luck with whatever goes in mind.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey that's alright Patrickooo, nobody can be expected to stick with one thing for really long, and I'm sure me and VictorTB can do this! Thanks anyway
do i need to create a high quality toribash edit
to you guys can consider me as an editor )":
I'm just informing you guys that we have a forgotten talented videomaker in this clan lol no need to get serious.

Anyway, a clan video would be cool, but i don't think replays will come in quick, may take time and it definitely needs its own thread
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Yep, sounds good Xlr8, I guess just make a thread, and we can work on other things while we wait for replays to fill up.
can i make a logo for Vector clan (only for edits)
like KOI logo or Habu logo
good idea ?