Toribash
what about the ranking acheivements, do you have to be exactly on the rank? if not ive done 1337 and the 1000 one.
also i didnt get cassius clay, glass joe, hitting air, plus i made a mod and didnt get that one. (atleast i think it saved, i tried)
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
You probably did them before the achievements were implemented, so they dont work.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

oh ok, that makes sense. Although i dont think i did them before, thanks anyway.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Urrr, i got the hitting air acheivement a little before acheivements came out, i haven't got them.
I think there is an achievement updating problem.... or I mispelled the Image url.

EDIT : Nah it's a bug
Last edited by vins84; Jan 11, 2010 at 07:23 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
I dont see any bugs in it.

That is actually an account with no QI.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i am pretty sure i have gotten hitting air, but i dont have it. can someone be so kind and update my achievements? thank you
Swedish Viking
That achievement is not done yet.

Please, stop asking the same thing all over the place.

If you earned an achievement but that never came then most probably it's not done yet, or at least not automated.

Please wait till the developers fix it.

Vox sucks