Ranking
Cause the caitlyn is a moron that probably wondered why her boots first, zeal item second build lost lane. Likely went on to blame the sona, who felt that spending an extra 800 gold for 15 magic pen was somehow worth it while negative k/d.

Meanwhile, fiora rushed the wrong item for the gnar matchup, despite having to purchase a component that could have been built into a better first item for the matchup, and started building ravenous hydra when significantly behind.

And veigar is tilted cause his team is marginally more retarded than he is, but he's still super retarded because he can't farm worth beans so he tries to compensate with k/d.

While amumu is crying permanently as he tries his hardest to do his job while his build is bad and his team is worse.

Welcome to bronze. Where everything is a lesson in futility, and games are lost rather than won.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

While amumu is crying permanently as he tries his hardest to do his job while his build is bad and his team is worse.

Well, at least Amumu is SUPPOSED to cry permanently, so it's okay for that guy
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Cause the caitlyn is a moron that probably wondered why her boots first, zeal item second build lost lane. Likely went on to blame the sona, who felt that spending an extra 800 gold for 15 magic pen was somehow worth it while negative k/d.

Meanwhile, fiora rushed the wrong item for the gnar matchup, despite having to purchase a component that could have been built into a better first item for the matchup, and started building ravenous hydra when significantly behind.

And veigar is tilted cause his team is marginally more retarded than he is, but he's still super retarded because he can't farm worth beans so he tries to compensate with k/d.

Welcome to bronze. Where everything is a lesson in futility, and games are lost rather than won.

^

jumped from g5 to g1 in about 4 days

I started playing much more relaxed and started thinking about what an opponent could do rather than what I could do. So like if I saw their jg was just mid I'd try and pretend I was their jg and see which lane I would gank next.

I also started a habit of pinging back my friendly laners when they are too far pushed or I think that they are about to get ganked.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
fuck im stuck in gold 2

anyone got tips to get out?

top main (otp fiora i guess?)

Play champions that can snowball really fkn hard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
That moment when you get your main role and main champs and it dodge.

Three time in a row.

Then get autofilled support, having a braindead top and a stupid ass mid that feed a Darius and an Ahri. And then watching your team get rekt as you try to protect your adc, the only one that isn't retarded and can possibly carry but still end up loosing cuz you're just fucking naut support.

Smh I could had been in promo
French Player, Old member of OFRO