ES Recruitment Drive
was pretty good, wired up a receptacle in my backyard and played video games :^) cannot complain. Wbu?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I work for those inflatable balloon castles games thingy and yeah i go off to events bring them up, supervise, then bring them back down. Pretty much every special day this summer will be me working. But I'm not complaining, getting paid and visiting events.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
I spent the day with family and friends downtown since there was a festival for the 150

fireworks are always dope

bars were packed though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Stupid admins perma-banned both zubin and aecH ffs for me account sharing with myself AAAARGGGH

Name (real name): ZUBIN
How active are you?: As active as someone with a life can be.
What province/territory do/did you live in?: Quebec.
What city or town do/did you live in? Montrefuckingall
Why do you want to join?: Because I've now joined this thing wayyy too many times.
Invited by someone?: Myself. Twice.
Skills: Parkour.
Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: Starbucks TBH it used to be Tim's but I love coffee way too much.
Other things you want to tell us about: I've stopped tricking IRL and now I skateboard cause I hurt myself.

Btw did anyone go to the Montebello Rockfest??
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Only thing i gotta say about ur app is that tims sausage bagel BELT is better than anything starbucks has
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
rip he got ban again

I really wanted to go to Montebello Rockfest but i couldent :^(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!