Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Wtf? Annoying fullscreen bug!
I once tried to paste something (Ctrl+v) and i think i may of miss clicked, and then toribash went Fullscreen, i dont like fullscreen and even when i do /opt fullscreen 0/1 it doesn't change anything. I also tried going to the menu ->options and it also didnt work, after re-opening toribash it's still in fullscreen and the most annoying thing of all is that when i try to click on a joint to move, it registers as a click above my cursor. Picture:

Last edited by Rai; Oct 19, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
ctrl+enter
this toggles fullscreen mode off and on, you probably press enter to type something with ctrl already held down.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Go to options, disable fullscreen, edit your screen resolution.

Or alternatively, press ctrl+enter and type the "/resolution [width] [height]" command
Not working. It seems to almost work cuz my screen goes black but it just goes back to fullscreen again?
-----
Sir, i tried that, wont work.
Last edited by Revvin; Oct 17, 2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I had this problem. modify the resolution while in fullscreen. ctrl+enter then when its not in fullscreen set it to a smaller resolution. that should do it. if not then after modifying the resolution in fullscreen, disable full screen then re-open toribash.

It's a lot to do but it should fix it. It did this for me and I had to have it fullscreen then I just kept spamming ctrl+ enter and changing the resolution and it worked
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Or there is the magical solution of re-installing toribash. Just saying.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
in toribash folder there is file custom.cfg, when you open it with notepad it looks like that
#Automatically generated from Setup. Don't edit
nick "uke"
mousebuttons "1"
backgroundclick "0"
volume "0"
musicvolume "0"
fullscreen "0"
autosave_rpl "1"
rememberrules "0"
framerate "60"
shaders "1"
fluid "1"
reflection "1"
softshadow "1"
ambientocclusion "1"
bumpmapping "0"
raytracing "0"
noreload "0"
width "1156"
height "680"
beginner "0"
language "data/language/english.txt"
chattoggle "96"
particles "1"
trails "1"
hair "1"
hairquality "1"
obj "1"
bodytextures "1"
fixedframerate "1"
replaycache "1"
chatcache "3"
filesort "2"
worldshader "1"
effects "3"
shout "1"
dismember "1"
fight_alert "1"
freeze "1"
game_over "1"
grading "1"
grip "1"
hit "1"
impact "1"
joint "1"
menu "1"
none "1"
pain "1"
ready "1"
select_player "1"
splash "1"
swoosh "1"
weapon "1"
ignore the first line, make sure that fullscreen is set to "0"
width and height are resolution, change it to the one you want, try something standard like 720X480 for start.
save it and launch tb.
Last edited by Scorpio; Oct 18, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
This may sound crazy but I had the same problem and it was solved by me right clicking once while in game...
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I always play with full screen ingame, but when I click a link ingame this glitch occurs.
for me it says fullscreen is turned off then and a border is added.
When I turn on fullscreen again it gets fixed.
you could try the above if you don't mind the real fullscreen
cage the gargoyle