Toribash
Of course, Ecchi.
Any game I think is valuable sharing that isn't already, I'll make a thread of.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Of course, Ecchi.
Any game I think is valuable sharing that isn't already, I'll make a thread of.

Okay thanks, i'm really looking forward to seeing games you've found out about and also, if you know about the game called Dayz standalone can you please tell me when the update for vehicles come out?
:)
-Logs into battle dotnet-
-downloads the desktop thing again-
-sign's up for the beta-
-Desktop thing is still downloadin-
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Originally Posted by lol12w View Post
-Logs into battle dotnet-
-downloads the desktop thing again-
-sign's up for the beta-
-Desktop thing is still downloadin-

cool so you got the beta?
tell me how it is the trailer looked cool so should the game be cool, it looked really nice and it had awesome characters, tell me who you're favorite character is, right now mines is reaper he looks nice, i've never played the game yet so tell me reapers ability's please.
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
cool so you got the beta?
tell me how it is the trailer looked cool so should the game be cool, it looked really nice and it had awesome characters, tell me who you're favorite character is, right now mines is reaper he looks nice, i've never played the game yet so tell me reapers ability's please.

You can sign up for the beta from the official website, or by going to your Blizzard account and opting into the beta program.
However, I don't believe anyone is in the beta yet.
S A D B O Y S
meh, why most of games these days have so small scale?...

i wish we will get something like quake wars enemy territory
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
yeah and with vehicular combat
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Ah I don't know.. Ever since Battlefield I've grown to hate vehicular combat just because the first to get into a tank or helicopter tend to win.
Same with Halo, it's nice but only if you stand a chance on foot as well.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
You can sign up for the beta from the official website, or by going to your Blizzard account and opting into the beta program.
However, I don't believe anyone is in the beta yet.

Oh okay, i'm not going to get the beta though i'm just going to wait in till the full game comes out.