ES Recruitment Drive
I'll have to cancel my app..
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
I picked Evil because I saw this clan around a lot, and I wanted to join, but I always procrastinate.
- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
I have stopped arguements and solved problems on the community before, and also prevented them from happening.
- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)
I am active in game, on forums I haven't been that active, but I have been getting more active and checking them lately.
- Will you take part in clan wars/future
clan leagues?
I will, yes.
- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
No.
- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
Only one, iLav
- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
I have a few friends in evil. Hades, Hyde, Zuto, rcrichman
- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
Pause (Left), Athens(Left), DarkFox(Left), Nothar(Left), Monks(Left), Nitro(Left), Satire(Kicked)
- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
I don't know if I do, I cant tell really.
Thank you all for reading my application. I appreciate it.
Last edited by Wednesday; Apr 23, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
I found God.
Thanks for your application.
Can you explain why you have been kicked from satire, please?
evil Führer of Evil
Hey I'd love to join the clan, Evil seems like a clan filled with great fighters who support eachother and are actually active, compared to my old clan "Disturbed" I have honestly never seen ANYONE online.. ever, since the inactivity made the clan seem dead I left and went on a search for a better one, and it seems like I found one
I think I would be a good addition to your clan because I'm a very friendly and positive person that could create good vibes, I'm a pretty good fighter and I never insult people or ragequit, I am very calm about this game. I am very active in-game as long as my "real" life doesn't strike in, although I will have to work on the forum activity, but I hope I'll be able to send a message every other day in to bring in some positivity or answer people's questions, I would take part in clan war. I've also never been banned, I play by the rules I have some alts but thats NOT for TC farming but I try to train some new players and give them tips, everyone deserves a chance They're called "LucyLuvsU" and "JessBashes" (My real name is Jess but people call me Lucy because I'm a little devil "Lucifer" ) Can't tell if I have any special skills, I'm pretty good at aikido and I think I'm also good at saving myself and countering.
Hope to hear from you soon, and of course I hope to get accepted to the clan
I don't need weapons, my hands are more than enough to kill you
Thank you for your app!

We will be discussing over the next couple days and will get back to you!

<3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I know I already didn't copy/paste the app, but in in my opinion that's effortless, I think it's important to show some interest :P
I don't need weapons, my hands are more than enough to kill you
hmmm...
-----
Last edited by Hung; May 7, 2017 at 06:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Itzflesh: sorry but your application has been denied. I wish better luck with other clans.

@iLavender: sorry this is taking so long. We came across some very mixed reactions concerning your application.
Please have a little more patience.
evil Führer of Evil